Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] returning player needs builds

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noxx

[BO] returning player needs builds

Post#1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Hi everyone! I haven't played BO since a lot of time and i know he isnt in his best moment but if u cant post ur builds for WB SnB and 2h could be awesome. Thanks ^^^

PS: im looking for most usefull builds atm and focusing in buff/survivality

Ads
Szadread

Re: [BO] returning player needs builds

Post#2 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:24 pm

a good snb build for WB : https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4462,4472
you can switch toughness tactic with wound tactic if needed

Gladiolix

Post#3 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:05 am

Here's a 2H build for you:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4483,4472

It's a 70+ build, if you're under, I would cut the knockdown. But I highly recommend leveling with Szadread's SnB build; BO 2H is highly gear dependant.

BO 2H build is very fun to play but is very relied on the gear, drive for Bloodlord from Bastion Stair for an early jumpstart. With low gear you're failing your job as a tank since you'll be too squishy.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:21 am

I would always use Unstoppable Juggernaut on any tank build unless you are doing something that doesn't involve moving around much (e.g. defending from inside a keep/fortress)

redfingers

Post#5 » Sat May 28, 2022 10:25 am

Szadread wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:24 pm a good snb build for WB : https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4462,4472
you can switch toughness tactic with wound tactic if needed
Do you use the same build in scenarios and RvR?

I was pretty much using the same thing at 40/45 minus Not in da Face and I have to say I'm not thrilled by either the damage output or the survivability. I seem limited to chasing after a slayer and spamming snare. I feel like I contribute nothing to team fights. My debuffs rarely contribute to kill targets and my buffs rarely seem to add to the fight. Even when I get an ideal guard target, such as a Choppa, I often die from guard damage.

Which war bellow are you guys using for this build, and what stat priority? I was using da greenest because I think it's proc is best, but proccing on damage received seems pretty awful and I see a lot of people running da biggest despite this build having nearly no points in that path.

I went for conqueror tank set. My renown abilities prioritize block and disrupt/dodge and I am using weapon skill gems because my DPS still seemed questionable with strength gems.

Any help appreciated.

Also, is there any way to actually track guard targets? In WoW you could set a focus target. Assist doesn't seem to create a separate target and they are indistinguishable on the mini map from the rest of the green dots. A simple add on with a player tag would do wonders here. Does one exist?

HarkonenTimber

Post#6 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:58 am

My 2H BO build:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=1713&t=

Edit: apparantly when selecting the sov+2 dropdown option in the builder, the link is showing an incorrect build. I went for group absorb+knockdown in Boss tree / greatweapon mastery, THC and You Wot in Brawler tree.

Renown allocation:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;1;4;0;0;0

Gear:
7pc warlord with 2pc victorious shoulders+ring.
2pc genesis (+3% Parry and the initiative + melee power jewel).
Boon weapon (parry, dodge, disrupt proc).
All strength tallies + ini for 2nd weapon slot.

I have mainly played SM the last 2 years and recently switched to BO on destro. Whilst it certainly isn't in the best place currently, I think it is still viable and definitely can fill certain slots in smallscale gameplay.

The nr.1 mistake I see people make when going 2H with BO is investing too much into critical damage, resulting in spending not enough in your defensive stats which in turn leads to you becoming the "weakest link" in your group.

Instead what this build focuses on is pure strength and melee power stacking whilst still having full Parry and Futile Strikes + decent amount of initiative + 10K hp + detaunt + you WOT for when getting pressured.

Works wonders for me so far, granted it wont get you into the better premade warbands when roaming in oRvR.
Doyoustretch - BO

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:00 am

Closed due to necromancy.