Recent Topics

Ads

Mara trees and the everything in 1 spec problem

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Penril

Re: Mara trees and the everything in 1 spec problem

Post#101 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Nah, thanks, I'm a medicore player at best so I don't have anything of value to add to the balance discussions and this is why I don't participate in them.
Oh, that never stopped anyone from posting there anyway...

Ads
Scrilian

Post#102 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Hargrim wrote: Nah, thanks, I'm a medicore player at best so I don't have anything of value to add to the balance discussions and this is why I don't participate in them.
Well then, according to forum crowd, you aren't allowed to express your opinion on any implemented balance change afterwards.
Bizarre, I know, right :mrgreen:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Dajciekrwi

Post#103 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:09 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
Haojin wrote:@Hargrim
it's pointless to answer this biased thread due to no one mentioning SW -mirror of marauder- is superior than marauder setupwise. shall we discuss ?

just wondering if sw's stance dancing at all ? i mean as a mara and sw owner, i have to swap my stances if i want to kill somebody/or survive; but for the sw, all you need is skirmisher even you're st ing or bombing.

You will need to explain your logic on this one

Does SW have stances and a few ablities/tactics similar to mara ? yes, but all the bonuses provided by their stances are the exact mirrors of Squig pets

vs WL "stances" which are mirrors of mara arm bonuses with dot, dps and AoE in mind

The issue or rdps and the low skill high reward nature of those classes are an issue that needs to be addressed speratly of course
Ok, step by step, we coming closer and closer to old good theme "OMFG Mara kill me, Mara> SW +WL, nerf Mara".
Jesus, if i want to kill EVERYBODY in Order Pug i take full Monstro/max crit/buff damage bonus crit/tough 700+, and just use Wrecking Ball. 3-6 guaranteed kills in every wb/wb fight. Flat and boring but kill is kill.