Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Defensive gear

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skazur

[Chosen] Defensive gear

Post#1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey guys.

As a returner I'm not sure what is the most defensive gear possible (for my tank issues).

Any advices? Ruin + 3PC Imp. + ?

Thanks for your support

Ads
Haskr

Re: [Chosen] Defensive gear

Post#2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm

I use 3 Piece Ruin and 3 Piece Conqueror most of the time:

Ruin Shoulder has +2% Block
2 Piece Ruin Bonus: +640 Armor
3 Piece Ruin Bonus: +55 Toughness

Conqueror Boots has +3% Block
2 Piece Conqueror Bonus: +66 Toughness
3 Piece Conqueror Bonus: +66 Wounds

For Weapons: The 39rr defensive Scenario Weapons (or rr45 if you have)
or maybe the Subjugator Shield (though I find the Scenario weapons better)

For Jewelry: I use 1 Rough Gunbad Diamond (+28 Wounds, +12 Toughness +2% Block + resists)
and 3 Piece Fleshrender (2 Toughness 1 Str, sometimes I run with 4 and regen Shield + Liniment)

If you have nothing: 3 Piece Winds Impervious and Ring of the Horned Rat with a good Talisman can work.

I slot Wounds, Toughness and Initiative talismans, maybe you need armor too.

The stats are around 9400 hp, 940 toughness and 250 Initiative, but that depends heavily on the Talismans and weapons.

So regarding your question: I cannot say what the most defensive gear is, for me it heavily depends on the situation (RVR, SC, Small group, big warband etc.) So you might want to get all of it and then you can switch your gear appropriatly to the situation.
For example: facing a elf premade initiative debuff in sc? Well better get that initiative up or you will get one crit after another.
Only have 7000 hp in RvR warband? Enemy morale drop might melt you easily and so on.

Maybe this helps a bit!

Edit: I also like to solo roam, for that you can get 4 piece fleshrender, sc regen shield, 2 piece anihilator (chest for life regen + another) or rr45 sc regen axe. The name of the linniment is Imutable Defiance. With the Chosen health aura that should be about 450 hp all 4 seconds that you heal. If you get tzeentch amplification as morale 2, your aura ticks for about 250 to 300 hp each second.