Recent Topics

Ads

Is 2H Chosen A Thing?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fey

Re: Is 2H Chosen A Thing?

Post#21 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Play SnB. HtL and the fact that shield blocks magic attacks is reason enough. If you have five dudes to play with then 2-hand tank can do DPS, but Imo if you want to do that you need a different class.

If you're a tank you need KD, not DPS. A tank without knockdown is utterly useless.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
narvi

Post#22 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:31 am

WARChosen wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:06 pm the problem is this you can't simply take Crippling strikes and give us half of runefag with restriction ( 2h,need to be in dread tree) you nerf chosen about 70% of usage in warband, 6 man and just give us a tactic for solo only usage in a game that is based on 100% rvr
Hmm, and we could say you nerf the archetype yourself by %50 since I never see you guarding anyone in SCs, so %70 of initial %50 is lost. Does this mean you're playing with %15 of the class? :thinking:

WARChosen

Post#23 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am

narvi wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:31 am
WARChosen wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:06 pm the problem is this you can't simply take Crippling strikes and give us half of runefag with restriction ( 2h,need to be in dread tree) you nerf chosen about 70% of usage in warband, 6 man and just give us a tactic for solo only usage in a game that is based on 100% rvr
Hmm, and we could say you nerf the archetype yourself by %50 since I never see you guarding anyone in SCs, so %70 of initial %50 is lost. Does this mean you're playing with %15 of the class? :thinking:
So my friend its time to wear a glasses because i use guard who is near me and it hard to guard all team when i am in frontline and you are 1000 feet or you are running from the enemy tanks

narvi

Post#24 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am

WARChosen wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am snip
Me and the rest of the server are looking forward to your guards m8. :thumbsup:

WARChosen

Post#25 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 am

narvi wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am
WARChosen wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am snip
Me and the rest of the server are looking forward to your guards m8. :thumbsup:
haha you say that if I was the only tank on this server

Tesq

Post#26 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Fey wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 pm Play SnB. HtL and the fact that shield blocks magic attacks is reason enough. If you have five dudes to play with then 2-hand tank can do DPS, but Imo if you want to do that you need a different class.

If you're a tank you need KD, not DPS. A tank without knockdown is utterly useless.
that would be true if patch 1.4.7 didn't ninja buff all dd /rdd kd to 3 sec....

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#27 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 pm

This is in my Eyes the best example for 2h Chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y&t=4m10s

Tesq

Post#28 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:18 pm

LazarusParadox wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:32 am
Xergon wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:04 am 2hd Chosens are good for solo, smallscale/roaming but they are terrible in RvR/WB, 2hd Chosen brings nothing in comparison to what SnB can bring to table. Only viable tanks that, can be considered as 2hd for WB are SM and KotBS.
OK see I believe you, but there it is again! What is it about 2H knight that makes them viable for WBs but not 2H Chosen? Where are they different?
stuff that increase survability while also bring party support / panic buttons (self ini buff on runefang, heal tactic for whole group, vigilance), tought again kobs is not a complete tank while 2h for wb cuz 2-3 aoe skill and eat punches while doing nothing for next 20 sec is not being a wb tank, the only 2 tanks right know with a full kit for wb play while 2h are BO and BG; kobs and sm are just behind em and IB/CH for wb are in the worst spot possible...
there is no reason to go 2h with a chsen/ib in wb.....the same way there is no reason to go in sc with a s+b one....you can yet is not the best you can do nr there are incentives to..

thx the lame punt change in favor of 2h tanks...as if they need to be better in small scale...
thx cd reduction synergy destructin (bye aoe on ch/ib)
thx ch 2h panic button removed (cripple strike)..

instead fix the dmg reductin scaling or find other way to make chosen still durable in wb while in 2h this is what you get; nerfs.....this is not only a chosen problem tought....

Ads