Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Build guide

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
facundo7777

Re: [Marauder] Build guide

Post#11 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Iam noob mara and low lvl but deftard looks best for solo. AM i correct or wrong?

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#12 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:34 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:34 pm Iam noob mara and low lvl but deftard looks best for solo. AM i correct or wrong?
Mara shine with group play. It is not the best for solo play.

Richardwarhawk

Post#13 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:30 pm

Thank you for the build shares! ill defiantly try them out on my Mara sometime!

Drgn

Post#14 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:31 am

Hello,

Thanks for the guide, as a new marau player, that helped me a lot.

Any chance to have this guide updated with the new gear change progression ? (Wards requirement)

I'm actualy 62 in full Vanq, 3 BL (Cloak, Ring, Pocket), 2 Gen warrior, 1 LOTD ring (Assasins).

I dont realy know where to go from here. As things are getting way too pricy now i dont wanna make mistakes.

If anyone have some recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Repulsion

Post#15 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:40 am

Drgn wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:31 am Hello,

Thanks for the guide, as a new marau player, that helped me a lot.

Any chance to have this guide updated with the new gear change progression ? (Wards requirement)

I'm actualy 62 in full Vanq, 3 BL (Cloak, Ring, Pocket), 2 Gen warrior, 1 LOTD ring (Assasins).

I dont realy know where to go from here. As things are getting way too pricy now i dont wanna make mistakes.

If anyone have some recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.
+1 on that question
Do we go invader or triumphant etc?
A general idea or proposal would be appreciated.

Pandastyle

Post#16 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:50 am

havent put much thought into the new gearing progress tbh because I got BiS before ranked scs and new crests were a thing.
Generally speaking though, the invader is not the best set for marauder. The set bonuses are a bit wonky, so if the triumphant set costs the same I'd go for that as it is a better vanq set and vanq set is really decent for mdps. But I know the ranked ring costs a fortune so I reckon going for 6 piece. jewel set either go 4 genesis or 2 genesis, Beastlord (ring, back, pocket) and sentinel.

invader is only good if you want to fully commit to single target, which I wouldnt recommend, because Marauder is too much of a versatile class to just go for one specc
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

agnom84

Post#17 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:10 pm

in the rotation what does hd means?

chookette

Post#18 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 am

Hello and thx for this guide. at the level of the talismans, are you more on full str to have the soft cap or full ws to pass the Armor?

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#19 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:45 am

chookette wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 am Hello and thx for this guide. at the level of the talismans, are you more on full str to have the soft cap or full ws to pass the Armor?
ws gives nothing for marauder.

chookette

Post#20 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:01 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:45 am
chookette wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 am Hello and thx for this guide. at the level of the talismans, are you more on full str to have the soft cap or full ws to pass the Armor?
ws gives nothing for marauder.
Nothing??