Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

Re: [CHOSEN] Appearance Guide.

Post#21 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 pm

damage is done for those 3 unique items. i wont post any more cross career appearances as part of the guide. there are still dozens of cross career appearances for chosen and multiple other careers left untouched and unrevealed.

ill only post normal appearances now such as future sets, past sets i havent covered, and possibly weapons whenever i get the motivation and time.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Goryak

Post#22 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:10 pm

Damage might be done but you're definitely not to blame here, roten.
None of those appearances were ""fixed"" while they were only part of this thread.
They got ""fixed"" the moment people placed them on Bugtracker. :roll:

Example:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19431

Same stuff with the unique chests from Caledor, 1-handed mace for chosen etc.....

Good job with the appearance compilation, roten. :)
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

RANT

Post#23 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:47 am

Great work Roten! Well done!

.//Rotland

space44

Post#24 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:18 pm

Not to poke a dead horse but if anyone wants to take over this project (covering other armor sets and all weapons or just fixing grammar and the likes) feel free to look me up on the official RoR Discord server for the file consisting of all the screenshots and paragraphs.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.