Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] zealot and absorb shields

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rumpel

Re: [Zealot] zealot and absorb shields

Post#21 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Fulkan wrote:Just a small update for the peeps that want to run Ritual of Supremacy.

Don't do it. It only procs on direct damage abilities which makes it delve for much smaller amounts then on paper calculations.

If anything, run Lunacy for consistent heals per period of time or do your melee train a service and run the AP ritual.

Do run TG + Chaotic Force. It basically makes your Flash Heal god mode. The return you get on the AP cost is insanely amazing. Not only that but TG proc doesn't respect heal debuffs so it's pretty **** amazing.

Thats my favorite at the moment for healing! Good for saving lifes, specially focused mates.

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 4:;0:0:0:0:
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Fulkan

Post#22 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:14 am

Rumpel wrote:
Fulkan wrote:Just a small update for the peeps that want to run Ritual of Supremacy.

Don't do it. It only procs on direct damage abilities which makes it delve for much smaller amounts then on paper calculations.

If anything, run Lunacy for consistent heals per period of time or do your melee train a service and run the AP ritual.

Do run TG + Chaotic Force. It basically makes your Flash Heal god mode. The return you get on the AP cost is insanely amazing. Not only that but TG proc doesn't respect heal debuffs so it's pretty **** amazing.

Thats my favorite at the moment for healing! Good for saving lifes, specially focused mates.

I used to run something like that until Winds of Insanity was changed to respect immunity timers. I don't run it anymore since most of the DPS that push up to the back lines - already have CC immunities.

I'd run this for pure healing. With a decent gear and decent renown build - you'll end up having all your procs up full time without ever running out of AP. If you do run out - I'd recommend having double AP pots bound. They tend to save my life as much as double heal pots do.

Ritual of Lunacy + Tzeentch's Cordial + Leaping Alteration for hots. I assume you don't use Dark Medicine. If you are - please don't do so as it's very AP inefficient.

Once you have your hots placed - casting a single AoE heal has about 70% change to proc Restorative Burst - which will refill your AP like mad. I would NOT recommend casting the single target heal on anything without Focus Mind up, lol. I mean, even if you're healing people outside the group - pre hots + flash heal is much more effective.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Rumpel

Post#23 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Fulkan wrote:
Rumpel wrote:

I used to run something like that until Winds of Insanity was changed to respect immunity timers. I don't run it anymore since most of the DPS that push up to the back lines - already have CC immunities.

I'd run this for pure healing. With a decent gear and decent renown build - you'll end up having all your procs up full time without ever running out of AP. If you do run out - I'd recommend having double AP pots bound. They tend to save my life as much as double heal pots do.

Ritual of Lunacy + Tzeentch's Cordial + Leaping Alteration for hots. I assume you don't use Dark Medicine. If you are - please don't do so as it's very AP inefficient.

Once you have your hots placed - casting a single AoE heal has about 70% change to proc Restorative Burst - which will refill your AP like mad. I would NOT recommend casting the single target heal on anything without Focus Mind up, lol. I mean, even if you're healing people outside the group - pre hots + flash heal is much more effective.
Seems also the best to me.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Dabbart

Post#24 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:26 pm

For all that's holy grab the Stagger... Even if your not coordinating with your team fully, that stagger will save your ass from Ganks continuously. Also, in the middle of a fight drop staggers on their backline if you see your melee isn't pushing. 6s stagger is brutal...

Only issue with it, is if you have a sorc proc, you can break your own stagger on the cast...

I ran the +15% crit tactic for a long time. and losing it will require you to change up your healing rotation/timing to rely upon Elixer slightly more. But drop the crit tactic for +200 morale upon crit. You'll have M3 on 60s cooldown and the stagger!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.