Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Zealot Cosmetic Gear

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fulkan

[Zealot] Zealot Cosmetic Gear

Post#1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey, all.

Currently, I'm running Shambling Cowl as a head piece with the Wingmantle of the Duelist as my shoulders. They turn my Zealot into the "Bird."

Anyways, I was wondering what other pieces of gear you guys are running. I would upload pictures but the game is down right now.

If people are in need of specific gear and or need advice on obtaining it, maybe we can help each other out? I am aware that the devs are working on new cosmetic only gear and from what I've heard, Zealot is one of the classes that will be getting a **** on of awesome looking gear.

I just hope that this is true!! I will upload pictures of my toon as soon as I can log in.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Ads
Fulkan

Re: [Zealot] Zealot Cosmetic Gear

Post#2 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:40 pm

This is how my Zealot looks currently with Shambling Cowl for head and Duelist Wingmantle for shoulders.

"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Rumpel

Post#3 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm waiting for lvl 36,one level left, for these huge spiky t4 shoulders. The lvl40 hero in averlorn is dropping them.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Fulkan

Post#4 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Rumpel wrote:I'm waiting for lvl 36,one level left, for these huge spiky t4 shoulders. The lvl40 hero in averlorn is dropping them.

Are you talking about the single huge spike on each shoulder? I actually have a level 35 greens with that exact looks. I'll take a pic for you once I get back home so you can see.
—Tzeentch

Rumpel

Post#5 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 pm

These one i mean:
Spoiler:
Dropping here: http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Elrin_Helfried

The one you're mentioned, im still wearing right now and i really like them also. Best look with the Cowl on female Zealot. On Male Z's the look to huge... =D
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Fulkan

Post#6 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Rumpel wrote:These one i mean:
Spoiler:

The one you're mentioned, im still wearing right now and i really like them also. Best look with the Cowl on female Zealot. On Male Z's the look to huge... =D

oooh, **** nice, bro.

I'm gonna have to swap those in instead of my Duelist Wingmantle!!! :D

Half a bar to 35 so I should be able to rock them soon!
—Tzeentch

RyanMakara

Post#7 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Fulkan wrote:
Spoiler:

oooh, **** nice, bro.

Actually you can't since the item's level is 36 and the max level is 35 at the moment. ^^
If you want to gawk in awe at those superior looks in-game already, you can always give a glance to Spymaster Raveth in the Destro T1 warcamp. He's wearing the same appearance shoulders, with the fitting cowl.

Fulkan

Post#8 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
Fulkan wrote:
Spoiler:

oooh, **** nice, bro.

Actually you can't since the item's level is 36 and the max level is 35 at the moment. ^^
If you want to gawk in awe at those superior looks in-game already, you can always give a glance to Spymaster Raveth in the Destro T1 warcamp. He's wearing the same appearance shoulders, with the fitting cowl.
Hahah, ouch.

Thanks for the word up.
—Tzeentch

Ads
Penril

Post#9 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:21 pm

I always modeled my 4 Chaos alts after the 4 Chaos gods. Magus was Tzeentch because i couldn't get rid of that stupid disc, Chosen was Nurgle, Mara was Khorne and Zealot was Slaanesh.

For his appearance i used some T3 renown shoulders (that look like tentacles) and the Darkpromise helmet, combined with Sovereign gloves (spikes). Backpiece was from ToVl. Chestpiece was anything that didn't have feathers on it. Boots didnt matter that much though i used Darkpromise.

Dyed in Slaanesh pink and Chaos Black. Looked like a complete pervert (really Slaaneshii).

Rumpel

Post#10 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Pervert sounds good. Would be so nice to have more nurgle appearances. Like the chosen armor, for every class. That's why I also like t1 for zealot. It looks like a bloody insane butcher.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: