Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen: Opresion vs Tzeentch reflection

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noxous

Chosen: Opresion vs Tzeentch reflection

Post#1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Tanks,

I got a question regarding building my chosen, which of the two high lvl talents should i go for?

On paper, tzeentch's reflection looks better, since you can reach almost 100% disruption and silence every caster that hits you, while Opresion requires you to hit someone before the 15% reduction takes effect.

I've heard multiple opinions on the matter, and as a newb i am bot sure what's optimal.

Cheers in advance.

Ads
Penril

Re: Chosen: Opresion vs Tzeentch reflection

Post#2 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Neither. Go for a tri-spec, something like this:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=cho ... :;;0:0:0:0:

TR looks good on paper, but the problem is you can end up giving away free immunities to some targets you didn't intend to.

Panzerkasper

Post#3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Penril wrote:Neither. Go for a tri-spec, something like this:

TR looks good on paper, but the problem is you can end up giving away free immunities to some targets you didn't intend to.
Not only the immunities, order has only one spellcaster rdps so I agree with you: it is not worth it.

To topic:
We already talked ingame, so just some additional infos.
Opression is only a self buff, it might increase your armor and reduce the damage you take, but it does nothing for your group.
Since Quake was nerfed into oblivion, the only thing that keeps the Discord tree alive is the res aura. Quake is not really worth taking it anymore unless you somehow got points to spare. All the Tactics are a wasted slot, and the HD is completly useless as long as you are not running a bomber group into order Warbands.

If you have somewhat >5% melee crit go for Chosen build, CS is the best tool chosen has so far.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

noxous

Post#4 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Panzerkasper wrote:
Penril wrote:Neither. Go for a tri-spec, something like this:

Not only the immunities, order has only one spellcaster rdps so I agree with you: it is not worth it.

To topic:
We already talked ingame, so just some additional infos.
Opression is only a self buff, it might increase your armor and reduce the damage you take, but it does nothing for your group.
Since Quake was nerfed into oblivion, the only thing that keeps the Discord tree alive is the res aura. Quake is not really worth taking it anymore unless you somehow got points to spare. All the Tactics are a wasted slot, and the HD is completly useless as long as you are not running a bomber group into order Warbands.

If you have somewhat >5% melee crit go for Chosen build, CS is the best tool chosen has so far.
Just to clarify, when you mention 5% - should that be reflected in my char sheet or it isn't working properly?

Also is it worth getting some renown into crit to run that until i get the gear?

(And hoping that 2H will be completely viable one day)

Toldavf

Post#5 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:23 am

TR is good in a 6 man orvr situation as it will stop allot of damage vs your group from zergling bright wizards. I actually quite like it in the lakes.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#6 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:53 am

Me Personal dont like silence ppl When i got Hit because they are silence and knockdown immun than u Cant time it than If u need it. ( for Small scale fights) in orvr its cool
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy