Recent Topics

Ads

What addon as a marauder ?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TrenFreak

What addon as a marauder ?

Post#1 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 pm

So im tryin to be a good marauder, but i have no idea what addons to use and how to do it :)
i have tried watching some youtube videos but couldnt find any just about marauders :(
so let me hear you guys, what addons do you as a marauder have and whats just a waste :)

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Re: What addon as a marauder ?

Post#2 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:32 am

Hello, i use Enemy, Buffhead, and TargetRing -imao must have. Swift Assist too.

blacksand

Post#3 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:23 am

Dajciekrwi wrote:Hello, i use Enemy, Buffhead, and TargetRing -imao must have. Swift Assist too.
Second this.
You definitely should set guards and CC immune in buffhead like always shown. Also aura addon for pull at least.
And use marks from enemy addon for tank, who guards u, and for main assist in case if its not you.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#4 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 am

blacksand wrote:
Dajciekrwi wrote:Hello, i use Enemy, Buffhead, and TargetRing -imao must have. Swift Assist too.
Second this.
You definitely should set guards and CC immune in buffhead like always shown. Also aura addon for pull at least.
And use marks from enemy addon for tank, who guards u, and for main assist in case if its not you.
ok i am doing well Ty^^

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Telperien

Post#5 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:34 am

It all depends what you like or dislike about default UI. IMO buffhead, enemy, targetring, WSCT, cmap and swift assist is a must. But you can also use Aura (few key mara skills can be set up, like "next skill crit", pull, selfbuff), Pure for frames and effects, queue queuer, warboard packet, anywhere trainer, and my personal love -scenario info:). Zonepop and deathblow is useful too.

Ps. Learn from that guy:)
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19822
Slacking (checking out EvE)