Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Harbinger of Doom as DPS thoughts

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: [Zealot] Harbinger of Doom as DPS thoughts

Post#11 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:09 pm

In other words. You have no idea what you are talking about. K.

Anyone else that actually plays Z or DPS Z, or understands how the mechanic works have any thoughts?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#12 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:17 pm

.... You say The cooldown starts When you swap to heal Mode? So iam right here? Than mayb it was disigned that If you heal that you Cant switch Instant back to dmg? Or that you can switch like you want? You alrdy has The Power to dont need int stuff in dps build! So now you wanna Instant swap to heal and back and back and back like its needed? Just that i have Another opinion dont mean that i dont understand how it works. The mechanic was not meant to be like this you dont like that Sure i understand that specialy because a dps Zealot has Problems at Single target and Lack of kite ability. But to change the CD for swap makes no sense here! Give Zealot effectiv Tools for Single target pressure let Zealot change renown abbility points like magic crit into heal crit When using hbod! Thats are Things you should talk about.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

gobbito

Post#13 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:21 pm

zabis wrote:if it's not a solo game, why do you start out solo?
If

Grammar please

Dabbart

Post#14 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 pm

As I said. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Z ST build is its "best" DPS. i don't care about initial design. That was a decade or more ago.

Again. You can go from heal-DPS-heal with NO cd. I never asked to swap back and forth at wish. Read my OP.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#15 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Dabbart wrote:As I said. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Z ST build is its "best" DPS. i don't care about initial design. That was a decade or more ago.

Again. You can go from heal-DPS-heal with NO cd. I never asked to swap back and forth at wish. Read my OP.
Wow The Zealot St build is Best? Hihi it rly looks like you have no idea what you talking about... The Single target build is the worst Single target build from all classes that can Make ranged Single target and is 100% not competitive! You wrote that you dont wanna See a grp member die... Bot youre Job to hold em up As dps z
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

bloodi
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Wow The Zealot St build is Best? Hihi it rly looks like you have no idea what you talking about... The Single target build is the worst Single target build from all classes that can Make ranged Single target and is 100% not competitive! You wrote that you dont wanna See a grp member die... Bot youre Job to hold em up As dps z
Daknallbomb wrote:Hi all ppl out there who knows to play a dps shammy. I wanna open topic about pure dps shammy. Dont wanna read Things like ist viable or not. Wanna Hear some ideas where The Problems are and how it cool be better to write some balance proposals. So PLZ Just talk here If u rly know what a dps shammy can do and what not. I have some ideas But First i wanna Hear some Things from other dps shammy players out there.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#17 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:41 pm

? And what you wanna say there? I know Well what a dps z can and what not and where The Problems are! Thats what iam talking about.. Give dps z some love But dont Start with rly not Prior Thing like hbod CDs... There are Tons of other Things to do

And that hbod works like The to wrote is nothing Else like a Bug btw... It should have on every activation a 20 sec CD like on live
Last edited by Daknallbomb on Tue May 09, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#18 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:? And what you wanna say there?
He doesnt give a **** of what you think the issue is, he created a thread about something, respect that and stick to the topic, you created one and told everyone to focus, have some respect and do the same for other people threads.

If you cant have the basic decency of after 1k posts, writing like a normal human beign, try a little and at least, let the guy have his topic like you had yours.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#19 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm

bloodi wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:? And what you wanna say there?
He doesnt give a **** of what you think the issue is, he created a thread about something, respect that and stick to the topic, you created one and told everyone to focus, have some respect and do the same for other people threads.

If you cant have the basic decency of after 1k posts, writing like a normal human beign, try a little and at least, let the guy have his topic like you had yours.
How should i have Respekt to somone that is nearly to 80% unrespektful because He dont understand how harbringer works! As in tooltip Noted and how it was on live every activation of it have you a 20 second cooldown. So If you was on heal and swap to dps you had 20 CD cooldown and If you was on dps and swap to heal you had a 20 CD cooldown. So what is These thread a Bug report?
It was the price for swapping. If you swap to dps you Cant heal next 20 seconds and If you heal you Cant dps 20 seconds!
That it work like The topic creator wrote is Just a Bug or something. He asked what ppl think about and i think about that you should have that 20 seconds CD every time ( like IT was disigned). But i think there are other issues As dps z we could talk about here

bloodi
Suspended

Post#20 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:How should i have Respekt to somone that is nearly to 80% unrespektful because He dont understand how harbringer works! As in tooltip Noted and how it was on live every activation of it have you a 20 second cooldown. So If you was on heal and swap to dps you had 20 CD cooldown and If you was on dps and swap to heal you had a 20 CD cooldown. So what is These thread a Bug report?
Ok, since you really want to put the foot in your mouth, i will let you have it.

https://youtu.be/qPw6K_MGEXY?t=50

Look at that video, at :53. he activates harbinger, it doesnt go in cd. You know why? Because its a **** toogle. It goes into cd when you deactivate it. Thats from live.

So now, please, shut the **** up and dont talk here anymore. Delete your post and i will delete mine so he can have his topic without you making a fool of yourself in it.