Recent Topics

Ads

new player chosen help

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
marcel8877

Re: new player chosen help

Post#21 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:52 am

The move ravage for the chosen is my favorite ;) XD
Talorth
-Guild Leader Of Elite Chaos-
All About That T4!
{Ready For War!!}

Ads
UndeadPatron

Post#22 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:57 pm

marcel8877 wrote:The move ravage for the chosen is my favorite ;) XD
Jesus, stop bringing back old threads mate.
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

th3gatekeeper

Post#23 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Ninepaces wrote:ap aura, tough, resists

tri spec... ap aura, knockdown, quake

destined for victory, superpunt, -crit% chance, unstoppable juggernaugt. thats for small scale. there is some changing based on situation... in zerg busting situations i'd run rugged instead of superpunt maybe.

max block, then parry and d/d

adjust your UI with enemy to make sure you find your party members fast. learn to guard switch fast, to punt in the right direction, and when to stagger.

Thats pretty much it to get started. There is a debate about going 2h for the block strike through to help get your punt off on the opposing kobs, but overall I think the above build is the safest. I dont play anymore but I still have a couple of vids of premade days where I talk exclusively about what I'm doing. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-vhQ ... O0nCn-p2Pg
This post basically sums up what any new player needs to know. I still put KOBS > Chosen but Chosen > any other tank so it's not not destroy groups can pick KOBS over you lol.

That's said. I would LOVE to see Chosen get a vigilance move. Would be crazy good. Possibly in far right tree rather than silence (which is worthless imo)
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Darosh
Banned

Post#24 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

th3gatekeeper wrote:
Ninepaces wrote:ap aura, tough, resists

tri spec... ap aura, knockdown, quake

destined for victory, superpunt, -crit% chance, unstoppable juggernaugt. thats for small scale. there is some changing based on situation... in zerg busting situations i'd run rugged instead of superpunt maybe.

max block, then parry and d/d

adjust your UI with enemy to make sure you find your party members fast. learn to guard switch fast, to punt in the right direction, and when to stagger.

Thats pretty much it to get started. There is a debate about going 2h for the block strike through to help get your punt off on the opposing kobs, but overall I think the above build is the safest. I dont play anymore but I still have a couple of vids of premade days where I talk exclusively about what I'm doing. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-vhQ ... O0nCn-p2Pg
This post basically sums up what any new player needs to know. I still put KOBS > Chosen but Chosen > any other tank so it's not not destroy groups can pick KOBS over you lol.

That's said. I would LOVE to see Chosen get a vigilance move. Would be crazy good. Possibly in far right tree rather than silence (which is worthless imo)
I never unterstood why vigilance is regarded that highly, especially outside of giant large scale engagements and loldps approaches.
That silence tho...it really could use some sort of rework, as is its more of a liability than an addition to ones toolset. Its not reliably regardless of the format its used in ~ exception being some super niche once-in-a-lifetime roaming situation.

KotBS is arguably a tank thats existence/general toolkit can only be explained with 'accessibility angles'...