Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot suggestions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: Dps Zealot suggestions

Post#61 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Aye. Hurray for triple resistance debuffs...
Azarael wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:30 pm
It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)

Ads
Daknallbomb

Post#62 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Its a morale for 15 seconds...
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Dabbart

Post#63 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Yes... but it stacks with your right tree 3pt tactic, as well as chosen/bo/anyone else's debuffs for a triple debuff.
Azarael wrote:

Daknallbomb

Post#64 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Jep for one target! Pretty OP......
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Jaycub

Post#65 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:51 am

The debuffs from tactic don't stack with other buffs, otherwise every zealot would be running it. Aoe stackable armor debuff would be pretty OP.

At least I'm pretty sure I tested it a while back.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Dabbart

Post#66 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:23 am

Yes it does. The damned tested it out. BO Waagh, Z debuff via 3pt right tree tactic, and z M1 triple stack. We were considering a Z/bo/sorc trio to double debuff, AoE heal debuffs and such for Zerg busting. We used the BO cause we lacked a chosen for testing I think... can't remember that one, but I know they stack with chosen resist debuff as well.

It's a debuff via ability, via tactic, and via morale. There is no reason they wouldnt stack.

At least the resistance debuff portion of it.
Azarael wrote:

Morthar

Post#67 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:08 am

just L O L

so all SM op because they can reduce 600 resistence without moral all 5sec :D

all morals are good, but thats the game mechanic and not op

fact is the zealot have no resi debuff on range, just the moral
Xarloc RR 80+ <Guerra>
Tokzok RR 80+ <Guerra>

War RoR Video´s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mllYzM ... qNIi_1-ls0
Deutsches Forum: https://waaagh.de/forum/

Jaycub

Post#68 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Dabbart wrote:Yes it does. The damned tested it out. BO Waagh, Z debuff via 3pt right tree tactic, and z M1 triple stack. We were considering a Z/bo/sorc trio to double debuff, AoE heal debuffs and such for Zerg busting. We used the BO cause we lacked a chosen for testing I think... can't remember that one, but I know they stack with chosen resist debuff as well.

It's a debuff via ability, via tactic, and via morale. There is no reason they wouldnt stack.

At least the resistance debuff portion of it.
I can try to test later again, the important part would be armor portion ya. Would be close to a 2500 armor debuff with 100% uptime on any target with mara, zealot with right gear could easly get in range to apply.

Ads
wwright72

Post#69 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 am

Jaycub wrote:The debuffs from tactic don't stack with other buffs, otherwise every zealot would be running it. Aoe stackable armor debuff would be pretty OP.
It stacks. The armor/resist tactic may be good but theres a reason theres only about 3 competent ddzealots on the server, and they all don't even play debuff spec(that I've seen). Most of the time theres never a surplus of healers and if there was you'd be giving up the best power healing class on destro.

Not to say that dps'ing on a zealot isnt a thing it's just most of the time a 12-man needs a 3rd healer rather then a 6th DPS.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Jaycub

Post#70 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 am

Tested it, I could of swore it didn't stack before but it does.

It's pretty amazing for any melee train or really any group that is running 2 PDPS, which would include the cookie cuter cheese 3-2-1 group on destro right now.

Certainly you could claw+tactic debuff on a mara root or tank CC, and just destroy anyone since that's about 4k armor just gone. This is of course talking about heal zealot as well. And that's a combo you can pull off every 60 seconds, why I haven't seen it used at all really amazes me.