Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot suggestions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: Dps Zealot suggestions

Post#61 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Aye. Hurray for triple resistance debuffs...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#62 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Its a morale for 15 seconds...
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Dabbart

Post#63 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Yes... but it stacks with your right tree 3pt tactic, as well as chosen/bo/anyone else's debuffs for a triple debuff.

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#64 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Jep for one target! Pretty OP......
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Jaycub

Post#65 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:51 am

The debuffs from tactic don't stack with other buffs, otherwise every zealot would be running it. Aoe stackable armor debuff would be pretty OP.

At least I'm pretty sure I tested it a while back.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Dabbart

Post#66 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:23 am

Yes it does. The damned tested it out. BO Waagh, Z debuff via 3pt right tree tactic, and z M1 triple stack. We were considering a Z/bo/sorc trio to double debuff, AoE heal debuffs and such for Zerg busting. We used the BO cause we lacked a chosen for testing I think... can't remember that one, but I know they stack with chosen resist debuff as well.

It's a debuff via ability, via tactic, and via morale. There is no reason they wouldnt stack.

At least the resistance debuff portion of it.

Morthar

Post#67 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:08 am

just L O L

so all SM op because they can reduce 600 resistence without moral all 5sec :D

all morals are good, but thats the game mechanic and not op

fact is the zealot have no resi debuff on range, just the moral
Xarloc RR 80+ <Guerra>
Tokzok RR 80+ <Guerra>

War RoR Video´s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mllYzM ... qNIi_1-ls0
Deutsches Forum: https://waaagh.de/forum/

Jaycub

Post#68 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Dabbart wrote:Yes it does. The damned tested it out. BO Waagh, Z debuff via 3pt right tree tactic, and z M1 triple stack. We were considering a Z/bo/sorc trio to double debuff, AoE heal debuffs and such for Zerg busting. We used the BO cause we lacked a chosen for testing I think... can't remember that one, but I know they stack with chosen resist debuff as well.

It's a debuff via ability, via tactic, and via morale. There is no reason they wouldnt stack.

At least the resistance debuff portion of it.
I can try to test later again, the important part would be armor portion ya. Would be close to a 2500 armor debuff with 100% uptime on any target with mara, zealot with right gear could easly get in range to apply.

Ads
wwright72

Post#69 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 am

Jaycub wrote:The debuffs from tactic don't stack with other buffs, otherwise every zealot would be running it. Aoe stackable armor debuff would be pretty OP.
It stacks. The armor/resist tactic may be good but theres a reason theres only about 3 competent ddzealots on the server, and they all don't even play debuff spec(that I've seen). Most of the time theres never a surplus of healers and if there was you'd be giving up the best power healing class on destro.

Not to say that dps'ing on a zealot isnt a thing it's just most of the time a 12-man needs a 3rd healer rather then a 6th DPS.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Jaycub

Post#70 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 am

Tested it, I could of swore it didn't stack before but it does.

It's pretty amazing for any melee train or really any group that is running 2 PDPS, which would include the cookie cuter cheese 3-2-1 group on destro right now.

Certainly you could claw+tactic debuff on a mara root or tank CC, and just destroy anyone since that's about 4k armor just gone. This is of course talking about heal zealot as well. And that's a combo you can pull off every 60 seconds, why I haven't seen it used at all really amazes me.