Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Healing questions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wwright72

Re: [Zealot] Healing questions

Post#21 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:17 am

Yep. Foltestik pretty much hit the nail on the head. Another thing id suggest to stock up on ap pots, they're very useful for spam aoe healing with your m2.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#22 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:52 am

Foltestik wrote:warping the spirit have one problem: Dont stack with armor pot ... then they are not so awsom
It's not really a problem. The vallue is almoast 400 armor even if they are using a Armor potion and will ressault around 9% physical damage reduction (pre armor pen) And the 10% reduced armor pen is crazy vallue tbh. It's a eqvilient of a 140 weaponskill debuff.
Thats still pretty sick vallue for 1 tactic tbh.

Compare it to Was dat Yer Finger on Choppas, which also requires a proc and the only thing it does is debuffing 120 weaponskill.
(Man i really miss the old version of this tactic)

Ungoliant

Post#23 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi there, new to this game and so ~

i finally got my rank to 18 and got the tactic for 15% crit on flash heal.
aiming for that build

http://www.ror.builders/career/zealot/s ... 27,5726&t=

but on the way to there, is it better to invest every mastery point into alchemy, to increase heal output from flash heal and get aethyric shock asap, or is it better, to invest points into dark rites, for faster tzeentchs grip ?

then, is it usefull early on to invest into heal crit with renown, or is just not getting crit the best way to be a usefull healer ?

thanx in advance ~

Thelen

Post#24 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 pm

I've been running full annih since I got the set, would it be preferential to run full merc instead? I run all wounds/armour in talis anyways, so maybe better to go all in on def spec?

Sulorie

Post#25 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Thelen wrote:I've been running full annih since I got the set, would it be preferential to run full merc instead? I run all wounds/armour in talis anyways, so maybe better to go all in on def spec?
Nah, you want the heal crit and +ap on anni is nice too.
Dying is no option.

Jaycub

Post#26 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 pm

You can't really get crit tactic, until rr50 with +1 gear, or rr60. Bubble tactic blows it out of the water, it's basically an extra 160 hp every heal, that is not cut in half by healdebuff. Stagger is also better than crit tactic, there is a night and day difference playing in a group with a good rp/z using their stagger well and a soap bar player on them. So many extra kills, punished greed, and of course it use as a 6sec Stagger on a healer during a burn/morale dump makes success a lot more likely.

Only problem is you need crit to proc blessing (which is blatantly overpowered not sure why it's not nerfed).

Willpower is fine, problem is base healing values are stupid high, and wp scales flat. My zealots flash heal with zero investment in so can heal just as much or nearly as much as a 1k str wh torment with extra crit dmg with blessing up.

So stacking things like armor and crit just give you way more bang for your buck. Though it's hard getting crit through rr, and cw/rd. Personally I just give up RD even though it's a noob mistake technically, but not much I can do till rr50.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>