Recent Topics

Ads

2h Chosen or 2h BG?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Grock

Re: 2h Chosen or 2h BG?

Post#11 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Haojin wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:"Bringing it back" means making 2H Chosen more than a 1 trick with a broken/borderline exploit ability. The class balancing will rain from the heavens when we can patch the game.
isn't professional game developers designed that tactic/ability like that :roll: ?
No
People who made balance in WAR had less clue about balance than average moba player

Maybe its all because of pushed release dates, but they had years to fix stuff
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Haojin

Post#12 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Grock wrote:
Haojin wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:"Bringing it back" means making 2H Chosen more than a 1 trick with a broken/borderline exploit ability. The class balancing will rain from the heavens when we can patch the game.
isn't professional game developers designed that tactic/ability like that :roll: ?
No
People who made balance in WAR had less clue about balance than average moba player

Very very interesting opinion !
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm

BG is THE 2h tank on Destro. The Elven tanks always should have been, and now they are :)

catholicism198

Post#14 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 am

ToXoS wrote:
For what it's worth (probably not much) I call that a combo made from experience and knowledge of a class.
Just like the combo KABOOM! + sticky squigz from SH. Another thing you guys took from the destro side. But keep it up please, it's quite entertaining to witness that.

Also, if that was such a broken and borderline thing, why didn't you notice it earlier?
Because it wasn't impacting the game as much as you said it was.
They probably felt the need to nerf those so when they buff my Magus and dps/heal Shaman people will be less inclined to complain.

Salt is reaching critical levels. Such hostility...

BG is better now that they've buffed it and gave it a knockdown

Nefarian78

Post#15 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

peterthepan3 wrote:BG is THE 2h tank on Destro. The Elven tanks always should have been, and now they are :)
I think Black Orcs want to have a word with you :P

they should be the ones "Smashin da stunties wiv da biggest choppa" and not the Big Swing bot
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

TenTonHammer

Re: 2h Chosen or 2h BG

Post#16 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:14 am

Nefarian78 wrote:

they should be the ones "Smashin da stunties wiv da biggest choppa" and not the Big Swing bot
Sorry but 2h BO is just lulz dps

2H Bg hits hard while still serving a unique purpose

2H Bo just hits hard and serves no purpose

Nefarian78

Re: 2h Chosen or 2h BG

Post#17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:50 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
Nefarian78 wrote:

Sorry but 2h BO is just lulz dps

2H Bg hits hard while still serving a unique purpose

2H Bo just hits hard and serves no purpose
That's exactly what i meant. I think BOs primary role should be that of a 2h tank and to cover a unique role, considering their class and entire race is based on violence and hitting anything as hard as they can :P
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 am

Haojin wrote:
Grock wrote:
Haojin wrote:
No

Very very interesting opinion !
When we look at the number of uncleansable snares and other debuffs, then this opinion becomes a fact.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#19 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 am

peterthepan3 wrote:BG is THE 2h tank on Destro. The Elven tanks always should have been, and now they are :)
Oh, thats why the Chosen has no option for a block buff like every other tank, but a natural parry buff. Oh, and a moral 2 to save him from burst. Oh, and a pretty awesome 1st mastery tree (before RoR destroyed it) all layed out for 2h playstyle.

Hmmm :roll:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

TenTonHammer

Post#20 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 am

Panzerkasper wrote:
Oh, thats why the Chosen has no option for a block buff like every other tank, but a natural parry buff. Oh, and a moral 2 to save him from burst. Oh, and a pretty awesome 1st mastery tree (before RoR destroyed it) all layed out for 2h playstyle.

Hmmm :roll:
If chosen had a block buff then DFV would be even more retarded, additionally between mixed defenses and DFV chosen gets more out of block than every other tank in the game
For all their incompetence atleast the mythic got that right by not making it easy for chosen to proc block and instead gave mitigation tools via parry