Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder Armor Set From Character Creation

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zandatsudo

Marauder Armor Set From Character Creation

Post#1 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 pm

I think the title says it all : how do I get the armor set from the character creation screen? In this case, the Marauder armor.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Marauder Armor Set From Character Creation

Post#2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 pm

most of its already ingame, like the helm is the lair helms form t1/t4

Zandatsudo

Post#3 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Sorry mate, but that doesn't really answear the question at all :P I asked where do I get it as in the place, the quest, the seller, you know? :)

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 pm

He did about tbe helm

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Most of the peices look like the chapter influnce rewards for the dark elf chapter next to dragon wake war camp iirc

Zandatsudo

Post#6 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:14 am

Yes thank you, just found the gloves, chest, boots and shoulder at Dragonwake(altough it's under the influencial rewards and I have to choose bettween gloves & shoulder and boots & chest). Still missing the belt and helmet. What do you mean by "lair helms from t1/t4"? Anyway, is there another way where I can find this pieces? So that I don't have to choose bettween either one piece or another? 'Cause that way it's impossible to complete the set :\

sileq

Post#7 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:06 am

Belt might be darkpromise can't remember, but you can do a Lair of Metoh to get the helmet. Requires you to kill a 40 hero, with a marauder and a healer it's possible to duo it.

Zandatsudo

Post#8 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 am

Thank you, but besides that, isn't there any other way to get the armor pieces? 'Cause like I said, with the influential rewards you have to choose between one piece and the other and that way it's impossible to have the complete set :(

Ads
Shooshpanzerer

Post#9 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Also t4 RvR inf rewards looks the part (at least for chosen). You can get chest, shoulders and belt

Zandatsudo

Post#10 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 pm

When I played on retail a couple years ago(when it existed) I remember I had the entire set of this armor on my Marauder, but I don't remember how I got all the pieces. All I remember is that it was a bit easier back then. Could be mistaken. Perhaps since this is a private server some things are yet missing :S It's a really cool set in my opinion anyway :)