Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Noob Mara Questions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toldavf

Re: [Marauder] Noob Mara Questions

Post#21 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
kindred4080 wrote:I have just one question from fellow marauders.
Tell me pls, how can i kill White Lion in 1v1, especially those who use guardian build with unstoppable *****?
i dont think its realistically possible to, not unless you have a clear gear/level advantage

otherwise you cant really out dps maras initial burst and even if you do the mara can just run away and kite you with perma snare
You can trade ok 1 vs 1 vs any none guardian speced lion you can even beat them if the crits are with you.

Vs a guardian spec however forget about it the 3 second head start they get on dps is to much to recover from.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Stophy22

Post#22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:10 am

Toldavf wrote:
Positioning is important you always do more damage from the back and sides even without slotting flanking.

Rotation wise I run TB>CC>TC>DEB>DS>GR then its dependent on targets hp at any point during the rotation if the target drops below 30% and is unguarded switch brute and hit Pulverise and Guillotine in that order. Your filler abilities are 1 rend and Impale. its also worth noting that touch of instability is worth using not so much for the damage but for the additional push back on tougher healers.
Hey this has helped me a lot with testing out this class and im really enjoying it thanks :)
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Toldavf

Post#23 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Stophy22 wrote:
Toldavf wrote:
Positioning is important you always do more damage from the back and sides even without slotting flanking.

Rotation wise I run TB>CC>TC>DEB>DS>GR then its dependent on targets hp at any point during the rotation if the target drops below 30% and is unguarded switch brute and hit Pulverise and Guillotine in that order. Your filler abilities are 1 rend and Impale. its also worth noting that touch of instability is worth using not so much for the damage but for the additional push back on tougher healers.
Hey this has helped me a lot with testing out this class and im really enjoying it thanks :)
You are most welcome.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

kindred4080

Post#24 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:16 pm

I do appreciate your answers. Will stick with my team, until some update or other stuff.
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Mcz

Post#25 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 am

Do you totaly ignore Corruption and other skills?
If u do for Rvr do u ignore them also while lvling? only lvl 18 atm and after reading this im wondering if i should skip it and only use the abilities u listed for optimizing AP

Thanks for all info so far