Recent Topics

Ads

(Zealot) something else to read :D

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Athergic

(Zealot) something else to read :D

Post#1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 am

Hello again fellow zealots.

I am thinking about the tactics and some abilities, I don't always respond a lot, although I always read and learn from you all so thank you.

Why isn't lashing waves implemented? I was thinking it could be a flat damage increase instead, or tzeentch's lash does x ammount of damage at the end of the silence after the over time.

Why isn't swirling vortex tactic implemented? I was thinking increased duration for certain dots, but I don't really use that tree. any Ideas? The ability already seems to do what the tactic says it will do.

Boon of Tzeentch, all of the other abilities similar to this, shaman, arch mage, and rune priest, don't have a cool down.
I think its cause scourge and boon are in the same tree perhaps? If there was no cd I would only use scourge when I get procs though or for increased crit chance. And I think that's okay.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
Foomy44

Re: (Zealot) something else to read :D

Post#2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Athergic wrote:Hello again fellow zealots.

Boon of Tzeentch, all of the other abilities similar to this, shaman, arch mage, and rune priest, don't have a cool down.
I think its cause scourge and boon are in the same tree perhaps? If there was no cd I would only use scourge when I get procs though or for increased crit chance. And I think that's okay.
I'm newish to zealot so could be off here. No point in comparing it to AM/Sham since they aren't our mirrors and their lifesteals are balanced against each other just fine I believe. Compared to RP, boon does %150 healing while rune only does 100% so ours accomplishes more in 1 GCD. Add on to that the fact we have the possibility of instant cast scourges that can still heal with transference while RP don't and it seems balanced to me, gives zealots a slightly more mobile playstyle. RP can just stand still and spam RoF while we get a stronger one every 5 seconds and can move in between, cast other things, insta cast scourge while on the move, seems like a more fun playstyle to me.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Athergic

Re: (Zealot) something else to read :D

Post#3 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am

I was just comparing the abilities, because they are practically Identical, The shaman is 150 percent of damage and no cd and shamans have great mobility.

the AM and Runie share the same style of ability deal x damage and heal for damage dealt no cd.

It just seems like the ability has a cd for a reason, but I can't find a good one.
Just curious as well, not crying for change or saying its unfair :D thanks for the reply
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708