Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder Issues

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Oldschool

Marauder Issues

Post#1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

I mates, I have not played my Marauder for couple of months now and just logged in to see if there was some changes or not.
I cant see some and unfortunatly the same bugs or stupid Marauder skills are the same like before.

1. SCYTHING TALON Taktik= I talk about the Scything Talon Taktik what gives +Initiative and +weapon skill. The weapon skill is NOT caounted to the parry.
Just caounted as a number to the WS, but with no effect to parry....
2. TERRIBLE EMBRACE= Next issue I have is with Terrible Embrace (what is indeed terrible....). It takes 2 Seconds to cast, what is way to Long AND it is alot of times disrupted by the enemy. Its not enough that it take so long to cast, enemy can run around the Corner or a tree or out of range to avoid, it is more then 50% of the time disrupted by the enemy....

So no other Marauder have this or other issues? And no, this is not a whining Thread, it is just a question to the other Marauder Players.

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Re: Marauder Issues

Post#2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am

Hi, Scything Talon have his role, i prefer ST then Piercing Bite. I dont especially care about parry, because in this game, on Order side rules range dpses Once and Only. Focus on Cleansing Wind and Resolute Defencea are better solution.
Mutated Energy was always dead ability , i never meet any mara on live or RoR , who can use this with some effect.
I suggested some time ago to make this skill working faster/or without a disrupt and for 65 range not for 100 feet, but some important man tells me gently im a stupid ;) .