Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] AP usages?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: [Zealot] AP usages?

Post#11 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Ritual if Lunacy infinate AP on dps Zealot.
(This is the best AP generator in the game by a massive margin)

Healing: RB, Leaping Alteration tactic and you have infinate healing AP, (you only need one)

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Zealots have the absolute best AP regen tool in the game aswell as 2 tactics to regen AP. They don't need any AP help what so ever.
quoting this also ap regen on ror work every sec so flash heal is a lot better than live spam that and group heal, slot ap tactics and youre good.

shaggyboomboom

Post#13 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Add 2 different AP pots on separate 60s CDs and you should be getting so much AP like its a diarrhea.

Tesq

Post#14 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:Add 2 different AP pots on separate 60s CDs and you should be getting so much AP like its a diarrhea.
even sc ap pot is on different CD from normal one? whao i missed this.

Dabbart

Post#15 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:27 pm

What type of DPS Z you guys running also? Close range AoE burns through AP. But I believe that is by design. ST Z I never had much issue with. Scourge is only like 20 Ap isn’t?

If your having trouble, maybe have someone in your group run some type of AP support for you... unless y’all want to create a class that can heal, DPS, swap between, never run out of AP, and be super survivable.....
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

KikkL
Banned

Post#16 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Thelen wrote:You should reconsider using the Flash heal.
Yes, I have. it is nice!
wwright72 wrote: I think the simplest solution would be to slightly reduce the AP costs of the main resource hogging culprits being(in my opinion); Demon Spittle, Rite of Agony, and Tzeentch's Cry.

As for healing, you'll pretty much instantly go out of AP unless you run Restorative Burst+Stacking crit(25%+)
Would be simplest solution lowering AP costs of DPS abilities.
Another option would be altering 'embrace the wrap' somehow, shorter cooldown, longer regen time? Or buffing the AP gained from using 'empowered alteration' tactic, and/or reducing the AP cost of its component 'leaping alteration', so the AP gain is more noticeable.
There are a lot of +AP gain abilities tied to healing, but not much to DPS, except the tree line ability 'ritual of innervation', but dont plan on going that tree.
The way it seems right now you have about 3/4 abilities if combined with DPS to cast before dead AP. If you use the dot 'warp reality' and it gets disrupted, just that disrupt is a huge setback cuz 30ap gone that you REALLY need.
If anything is done it should be to help out the dps side of things, thats where most of the AP is being spent.

KikkL
Banned

Post#17 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Yes, I have. it is nice!

wwright72 wrote: I think the simplest solution would be to slightly reduce the AP costs of the main resource hogging culprits being(in my opinion); Demon Spittle, Rite of Agony, and Tzeentch's Cry.

As for healing, you'll pretty much instantly go out of AP unless you run Restorative Burst+Stacking crit(25%+)

Another option would be altering 'embrace the wrap' somehow, shorter cooldown, longer regen time? Or buffing the AP gained from using 'empowered alteration' tactic, and/or reducing the AP cost of its component 'leaping alteration', so the AP gain is more noticeable.
There are a lot of +AP gain abilities tied to healing, but not much to DPS, except the tree line ability 'ritual of innervation', but dont plan on going that tree.
The way it seems right now you have about 3/4 abilities if combined with DPS to cast before dead AP. If you use the dot 'warp reality' and it gets disrupted, just that disrupt is a huge setback cuz 30ap gone that you REALLY need.
If anything is done it should be to help out the dps side of things, thats where most of the AP is being spent.[/quote]
Dabbart wrote:What type of DPS Z you guys running also? Close range AoE burns through AP.
unless y’all want to create a class that can heal, DPS, swap between, never run out of AP, and be super survivable.....
That is rough to say because sorc,bw - ib,bg, both get abilities that let you basically give all AP back. AMs have the best regen ability in game and im sure im missing other classes that are less AP demanding with better APregen, kotb gets a free 15ap per sec tactic with auras!.
Yes the close range dps abilities are killer!, not trying to make the class super survivable, just less punishing?

KikkL
Banned

Post#18 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Yes, I have. it is nice!

Another option would be altering 'embrace the wrap' somehow, shorter cooldown, longer regen time? Or buffing the AP gained from using 'empowered alteration' tactic, and/or reducing the AP cost of its component 'leaping alteration', so the AP gain is more noticeable(nevermind, this would only apply if it were used on yourself :? ).
If anything is done it should be to help out the dps side of things, thats where most of the AP is being spent.
Dabbart wrote:What type of DPS Z you guys running also? Close range AoE burns through AP.
unless y’all want to create a class that can heal, DPS, swap between, never run out of AP, and be super survivable.....
That is rough to say because sorc,bw - ib,bg, both get abilities that let you basically give all AP back. AMs have the best regen ability in game and im sure im missing other classes that are less AP demanding with better APregen, kotb gets a free 15ap per sec tactic with auras!.
Yes the close range dps abilities are killer!, not trying to make the class super survivable, just less punishing?

Ads
Dabbart

Post#19 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Do me and yourself a favor. If you quote someone, don’t edit it. I think it might be by design. Rp/Zs get all sorts of things no other class gets. Also, ST target AP issues are far lessened.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

KikkL
Banned

Post#20 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:22 am

Dabbart wrote:Do me and yourself a favor. If you quote someone, don’t edit it. I think it might be by design. Rp/Zs get all sorts of things no other class gets. Also, ST target AP issues are far lessened.
Ya. it sorta spammed the board! Sorry :oops:

Playing Z is getting a little easier, it was really rough but am getting used to it.
Still think maybe the dps abilities should all be lowerd by 5AP or something to that effect.
I like all the abilities so far and I have 3 to go in the tree that I havnt even got!

You just kind of have to be patient and chill, it can get difficult in battle when you just wanna press abilities!