Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] AP usages?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: [Zealot] AP usages?

Post#31 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:38 pm

wachlarz wrote:1. Ritual of Intervention work for mele only as i know. U wana kill somthing with dagger ?:P
Your knowledge is wrong.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Kurama

Post#32 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Valfaros wrote: Then for the other guy why would you run transference for aoe you obviously want to be a healdebuffer + dealing aoe therefore you most likely will run. http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... :;;0:0:0:0:
For sc I've seen the combo of going for SoR and CA but in most cases since you aren't able to dish out hugh bursts you should bring utility to the grp which is why HD and the ritual are quite essential. Therefore I'd recomment something like this:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... ;;;0:0:0:0: works quite good aslong as you don't face meta combs. Atleast that's how I've experienced it.
I mentioned Transference because you were running it in your video.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Valfaros

Post#33 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Kurama wrote:
Valfaros wrote: Then for the other guy why would you run transference for aoe you obviously want to be a healdebuffer + dealing aoe therefore you most likely will run. http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... :;;0:0:0:0:
For sc I've seen the combo of going for SoR and CA but in most cases since you aren't able to dish out hugh bursts you should bring utility to the grp which is why HD and the ritual are quite essential. Therefore I'd recomment something like this:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... ;;;0:0:0:0: works quite good aslong as you don't face meta combs. Atleast that's how I've experienced it.
I mentioned Transference because you were running it in your video.
It was just to show how AoE abilitys pump up your AP when running ap ritual.

Kurama

Post#34 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Yea it confused me a bit. Btw what gear is best for a dps zealot?
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

footpatrol2

Post#35 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:32 pm

You can build very strong ap feed groups comps in this game although rarely done or valued by the community. Chaos in particular is exceedingly good at this probably best out of any race. 2nd best is probably dwarfs.

The ap feed ritual stacks. What do I mean by this? Per attack you have a chance to trigger the ap ritual (ritual of innervation). If you have 2 ap feed ritual's each attack you have two 20% chances to trigger the ap feed ritual. Per attack you could get 0 ap or 50 ap or 100 ap. If you have 3 ap rituals per attack you have 3 20% chances to trigger the ritual. Per attack you could get 0 ap or 50 ap or 100 ap or 150 ap. You can trigger all the rituals in one go or you might not trigger any.

Take 1 heally zealot with ap feed ritual and 1 dps zealot with offspec ap feed ritual. Or take 2 heally zealots with 2 ap feed rituals. Or take 2 ap feed rituals plus a dps zealot with offspec ap feed.

Ok but your a healer your not suppose to attack? Well you have options to get around this. You can use the backlash tactic to passively feed yourself ap. The backlash tactic counts as a attack when it triggers. You can also use the waves of chaos tactic which is good for scenario's that require taking a objective. You can passively ap feed yourself with well placed rituals while having the waves of chaos tactic slotted. You can build entire group comps based on holding objectives/keep defenses.

Do you want more ap feed? You can have the zealots slot in empowered alteration tactic to further ap feed with a easy tactic swap.

Do you want more ap feed? You can bring a chosen with Dreadful Terror aura.
Do you want more ap feed? You can have chosen's pop sprout carapace which feeds the entire group 100ap plus beefy defensive morale cycle which at one time was a morale 3.

Do you want more ap feed? You can create a defensive morale cycle with tzeetch's shielding m4 with a couple of zealots or tzeetch's scream. Zealots have a self morale pump tactic so the m4's are on the table.

This is why zealots can plough through ap. You can build very beefy ap feed groups.
What does having a beefy ap feed group do for you? It makes ap heavy costing abilities a non issue. Your super charging your group with excessive amounts of ap which mean's you'll be able to pump out more damage and more healing then normal. You are also able to mitigate ap drain group comps better.

Ritual's stacking is not limited too the ap feed ritual. You can also stack the absorb ritual. Individually the absorb ritual is lacking. Collectively this stuff gets a lot stronger. Also take into consideration that if your running a predominately chaos group comp with a easy tactic slot swap you can have your entire group comp run warped flesh tactic. Combine this with 2 or 3 absorb ritual's and those absorbs are doing a lot of work. 3 absorb ritual's plus 1 self tactic provides per attack on you 4 different chances to trigger the absorb. That attack could trigger all the absorb's or none of it or somewhere inbetween.

Do what you want with this information. Make mixed group comps or racial. I personally think this game was fundamentally balanced with the intention of same race group comps being the most optimized due to racial groups having the fastest morale gain rates at one time and stacking repeat classes provides a unique playstyle which... is the unique playstyle found on the tabletop which this game is based on.