Recent Topics

Ads

Magus Sniper group

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
footpatrol2

Magus Sniper group

Post#1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 am

Hey so I'd like to run a magus sniper group as a fun little side project.
I play during NA time.

What I'm looking for is 2 or 3 other havoc magus player's and 2 or 3 alchemy zealot player's. I can play either a magus or a zealot.
I don't really care about guild tags nor do I want to steal player's from their guilds.

I want to try out
4 havoc magus 2 alchemy zealots
and/or
3 havoc magus 3 alchemy zealots

I think the sweet spot is gunna be 3/3

I want to try to have Alchemy zealots built to assist damage and pinch heal. So playing the zealot as a true hybrid really making use of your mechanic. The group is a backline assist squad type group.

I want the alchemy zealots for the tzeentch's talon for full morale resist debuff + ability resist debuff = 504 + 378 = 882 resist debuff. The zealots can also potentially run a defensive morale cycle with the m4 Tzeentch's shielding. The alchemy zealot can also provide setup for snipe with the 100ft single target stagger. Group should be a scream to play in a keep defense.

Ideally everyone would have a working mic and know's how to assist.
Please be willing to swap spec's and be experimental in build. This is a experimental group comp that I think would be a lot of fun.

Please PM me on the forums if your interested.

I would say message me in game but I have SOO many alts that I dunno wtf I'd be on.
Is this the right place to advertise this? or should it be in the destruction tab part of the forums?

Ads
ElSockoGaming

Re: Magus Sniper group

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 am

Not able to PM apparently because I don't post on the forums a whole lot. I'd be down to try. Have a 23 rr33 magus that ive been active on, /w me in game to try. Char name is Artyllery.

neutrino

Re: Magus Sniper group

Post#3 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am

I'd be in - but you know that.
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!