Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen Armor/Weapon Appearances

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Axerker

Chosen Armor/Weapon Appearances

Post#1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey everyone,

Is there a place (a post or imgur album, etc.) where we can see some of the items in game? I searched the forums a bit for specific topic titles and all of the Chaos sub-forum, but didn't find more than a few posts about some specific items, rather than a collection of item appearances.

I've heard there are a few collections laying around, but can't find them. I wish there was a preview option in game, that way I know which quest/influence reward to pick, or whether its worth spending a bunch of gold on an item for appearance.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Chosen Armor/Weapon Appearances

Post#2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm

This is a good point, we have an excellent thread for Dwarf appearences but nowt for the other races. I'm trying to make my Chosen look Nurgle so I'd appreciate such a list.
Alea iacta est

Axerker

Re: Chosen Armor/Weapon Appearances

Post#3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Or possibly a dev that loves aesthetics of in-game items (we know who I mean) that has a dropbox file containing all of the equipment files that can be opened in a 3D software, with a hopefully straightforward file name mapping - or mapping document that correlates to specific items. :D (Unlikely that such exists, but you never know ^^)