Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Siphoned Energy now relevant?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darosh
Banned

Re: [CHOSEN] Siphoned Energy now relevant?

Post#21 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:45 pm

dansari wrote: A shaman can be locked down.. shamans cannot. Multiple slows + an incredibly broken, high proc move speed boost off of anything. There's a reason it takes 6 DPS to focus kill good shamans solo and two DPS can kill any other healer.
Hardswaps + CC. Don't telegraph your targetswaps, bait kites and time your CC (e.g.: [r]kd, silence, cc), pop dps' while the shamans are running. There is a limit to how far shamans can run before their group gets eaten alive.
Moreso, applying pressure forces shamans to either break their kite rotation and mess their CDs up or sacrifice groupmembers to keep kiting, if they run insta rez.... well, enjoy the medallion conveyer belt.

I popped one of the BTC Choppas about 15 times in a row in Praag, on my BW. Shamans are, after all, cockblocked by casttimes and gcds.

Now BT:
@Thar, does the proc really stack with the subjugator? :o
I thought movement related buffs strictly do not stack, regardless of the sources.

Ads
whstl

Post#22 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:47 pm

Tesq wrote:nerf to power from the gods
Oh, pftg got nerfed?
AoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 80 | Karak-Norn | Guild: Greenpeace
RoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 40 | Martyrs Square | Guild: No Remorse

dansari

Post#23 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Darosh wrote:
I popped one of the BTC Choppas about 15 times in a row in Praag, on my BW. Shamans are, after all, cockblocked by casttimes and gcds.
I've derailed enough, I'll just say there is a vast difference in taking down one of BTCs shammies than there is one of their secondary Choppas, specifically because of their superior kiting capabilities.
<Salt Factory>

Tesq

Post#24 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

whstl wrote:
Tesq wrote:nerf to power from the gods
Oh, pftg got nerfed?
it is a simple 15ap rec as itiems; so it no logner work when you are hold the line/channeling in general or flee

whstl

Post#25 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Tesq wrote:it is a simple 15ap rec as itiems; so it no logner work when you are hold the line/channeling in general or flee
Thnx for explanation. It seems chosens have to flee/pop ap pots like others now. :-)
AoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 80 | Karak-Norn | Guild: Greenpeace
RoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 40 | Martyrs Square | Guild: No Remorse

Smellybelly

Post#26 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Is the heal always locked at 105 no matter the number of points in the tree?

wargnidalulz

Post#27 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Ill just leave this here
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=22568
Qep

Darosh
Banned

Post#28 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:41 pm

dansari wrote:
Darosh wrote:
I've derailed enough, I'll just say there is a vast difference in taking down one of BTCs shammies than there is one of their secondary Choppas, specifically because of their superior kiting capabilities.
You've missed the point, nvm.

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Smellybelly wrote:Is the heal always locked at 105 no matter the number of points in the tree?

Dont look carrier builder for value, use warbuilder add on it have scaling correct value, btw is 300 ish x disrupt.

wargnidalulz

Post#30 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:31 pm

willpower increases the heal from the tactic, about 210 with TR up.
Qep