Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Healing build?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel

[Zealot] Healing build?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 am

Looking for a fairly cookie cutter healing build for Zealot that I can use to level up.

Ads
Ceithin

Re: [Zealot] Healing build?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:50 am

What's your lvl ?

Aebel

Post#3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:11 pm

I just started him the other day and hit 10 last night, I'm just looking for a build I can keep open and build towards as I level up

Sulorie

Post#4 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Aebel wrote:I just started him the other day and hit 10 last night, I'm just looking for a build I can keep open and build towards as I level up
Take the left path for now. It boosts your single healing, gives you a valuable ritual for the dps in your group and a crit tactic for your most used healing ability.
Dying is no option.

Akilinus

Post#5 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Noiree

Post#6 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Small survival spec for lvl 20 RoR.builders - Zealot

Warped Flesh tactic is good in that lvl range. Later on it becomes trash.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

oioigitface
Banned

Post#7 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Dabbart

Post#8 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Discipline is actually pretty good with the disrupt changes, especially at low lvl. Warped flesh is only decent if you are PvE grinding at low lvl. 25% tiny bubble with an IC won’t save you. The extra disrupt from Discipline just might, and before you even get your grp heal(lvl 20) you need your heals to be as effective as possible.

At rank 40, no. Don’t use discipline.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Egoish

Post#9 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Ap ritual, then build to tzeentchs grip in right tree. Decide if you prefer winds of insanity (wb+ scale) or stagger (6- man), build to your cc of choice. Rest is just points into tree for more base value.

Tzeentchs grip, blessing of chaos, resto burst are your basic tactic set...
Use warping the spirit in small scale or morale pump in large scale.

oioigitface
Banned

Post#10 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Egoish wrote:Ap ritual, then build to tzeentchs grip in right tree. Decide if you prefer winds of insanity (wb+ scale) or stagger (6- man), build to your cc of choice. Rest is just points into tree for more base value.

Tzeentchs grip, blessing of chaos, resto burst are your basic tactic set...
Use warping the spirit in small scale or morale pump in large scale.
I'd say stagger is mandatory even not for a 6 man/smallscale. You see a dps charging at you? Stagger his ass! WH pops on you? Stagger his ass! (unless he got his funny disrupt thing). WL pet charging at you for a pull? Stagger!!!
It can basically work a detaunt in the right hands.