Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Spec discussion

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Re: [Chosen] Spec discussion

Post#31 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Skavok wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:I'm curious about what people use for their Chosen. Could you possibly post your specs and a brief description of why you favour that setup.

Now that I have my Chosen to 40/41 doing a heavy Corruption build for pve grinding to get gold and do those damned epic quests but a little lost for options once I hit the lakes so I'm inviting the forum's Chosen to share their specs.

You are a Chosen. A walking force of nature. The ground trembles at your presence in fear of you walking over it.The last place you should be is a the bottom of the scoreboard hanging out with those order scum.

Dont let it happen again
My apologies Great Lord, I will redouble my efforts to follow your example! Praise Nurgle, praise the dark Lords!
Alea iacta est

Ads
Arconnn

Post#32 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:15 pm

http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... ,4784,4777

Alt Spec using the Parry epic quest 2h
http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... ,4784,4777

swap toughness for 10% reduced chance to be crit if you need to

SnB is a kek
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

Fallenkezef

Post#33 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:19 pm

In my defence that was a pretty old screenshot and I did pretty well running like a blue arsed fly to cap the flags :op
Alea iacta est

Luuca

Post#34 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:01 pm

in all reality, the one thing that would help the 2-Handed Chosen the most would be the 5th tactic slot.

Foomy44

Post#35 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 am

Looks like everyone is skipping Relentless, even people that take Oppressing Blows which makes it do spiritual damage now. I find it does good enough damage to take it even at low str if you are already running Oppressing Blows, makes killing tanks or anyone with decent armor a bit easier.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Fallenkezef

Post#36 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:09 am

Foomy44 wrote:Looks like everyone is skipping Relentless, even people that take Oppressing Blows which makes it do spiritual damage now. I find it does good enough damage to take it even at low str if you are already running Oppressing Blows, makes killing tanks or anyone with decent armor a bit easier.
Relentless does spirit damage?
Alea iacta est

Panzerkasper

Post#37 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:10 am

It does, if you slot oppressing blows. The Problem with relentless is, like most other channels in this game, it is a waste of gcd's for not significantly more damage.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Tesq

Post#38 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 am

Panzerkasper wrote:It does, if you slot oppressing blows. The Problem with relentless is, like most other channels in this game, it is a waste of gcd's for not significantly more damage.
sometimes is even also worst have spiritual dmg, cloth classes suffer more from your cleave than ravage so sometimes relentless is just a bad pick dosent matter phys or spi dmg....the value of the dmg is just too low.....
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:28 am

Tesq wrote:
Panzerkasper wrote:It does, if you slot oppressing blows. The Problem with relentless is, like most other channels in this game, it is a waste of gcd's for not significantly more damage.
on the contrary even sometimes is also worst have spiritual dmg, cloth classes suffer more from your cleave than ravage so sometimes relentless is just a bad pick dosent matter phys or spi dmg....the value of the dmg is just too low.....
Aye, I tend to use cleave against AMs and BW's
Alea iacta est

Skavok

Post#40 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Relentless out performs Ravage every day of the week. If you are 2hand dps Chosen and not using Relentless you are wrong.