Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Spec discussion

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Re: [Chosen] Spec discussion

Post#51 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Bozzax wrote:@bloodi

AA is qed during a channel so no there is no loss

AA , relentless and a 2nd AA that fires directly after.

So only 1h potentially loose dps from channel

Secondly relentless proc about x2 as much
This. Unless you have a lot of AA haste, which Chosen does not. Almost all 2hers are 3.4 attack speed anyways IIRC, with the occasional 2.8 or 4.2 as well (Anarchy from t4 epic quest is 4.2 I think? I know at least one of the epic 2hs is). So at most you would only miss a single auto attack on a 3 second channel with a 2her.

But lets not let facts get in the way of bloodi raging.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#52 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:10 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:But lets not let facts get in the way of bloodi raging.
You should look up what raging means.
Bozzax wrote:@bloodi
Yeah i get the AA queing but iirc last time we tested channels only ether dance could keep up and that was with the old heavens, its been a while but would like to see more than a log where ravage is not facing 10% more mitigation and its almost not used at all too clearly see how its performing.

Fallenkezef

Post#53 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Considering Skavok's reputation I'm inclined to listen intently to his advice
Alea iacta est

Panzerkasper

Post#54 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I hardly doubt anyone timing this perfectly between two AAs.

Still, the statistic is worthless. To clear this up one would need a dps meter on a target with and without relentless.
These enemy damage statistics are nothing but self produces wonders.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#55 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Skavok wrote:
Unstoppable1776 wrote:
Skavok wrote:Relentless out performs Ravage every day of the week. If you are 2hand dps Chosen and not using Relentless you are wrong.

What addon is that
its part of enemy addon
What part, I have enemy addon

Skavok

Post#56 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Considering Skavok's reputation I'm inclined to listen intently to his advice
Dont expect to see these kinds of numbers in a pug setting. Those numbers come from running a build with over 1050str and FO at the cost of well, everything else. You will need dedicated heals and the occasional Guard to pull off.
Check my Armory for a more balanced gear setup while still focusing on the dps side of things with a mix of str and a couple ini tali's

This is also the build i was running focusing purely on single target.
RoR.builders - Chosen

Fallenkezef

Post#57 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Skavok wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Considering Skavok's reputation I'm inclined to listen intently to his advice
Dont expect to see these kinds of numbers in a pug setting. Those numbers come from running a build with over 1050str and FO at the cost of well, everything else. You will need dedicated heals and the occasional Guard to pull off.
Check my Armory for a more balanced gear setup while still focusing on the dps side of things with a mix of str and a couple ini tali's

RoR.builders - Chosen
Aue, I have no illusions that the path to glory is anything but a long and troubled one
Alea iacta est

Skavok

Post#58 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Skavok wrote:

RoR.builders - Chosen
Aue, I have no illusions that the path to glory is anything but a long and troubled one
Sub RR60 your pretty limited on dps builds
This is probably the build i would run until then and can be inverted to go with Oppression instead depending on what your looking for. Ranged casters will be whats for dinner
RoR.builders - Chosen

Ads
randomeclipse

Post#59 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Best way to spend your renown points for SnB / 2h?
Last edited by randomeclipse on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shaggyboomboom

Post#60 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

randomeclipse wrote:Best way to spend your renown points for SnB / 2h?
2h go parry, snb go block, both go FS until you get 0% to be crit