Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Spec discussion

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
randomeclipse

Re: [Chosen] Spec discussion

Post#61 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
randomeclipse wrote:Best way to spend your renown points for SnB / 2h?
2h go parry, snb go block, both go FS until you get 0% to be crit
Thanks, and what about talismans nowadays?

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#62 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 pm

randomeclipse wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
randomeclipse wrote:Best way to spend your renown points for SnB / 2h?
2h go parry, snb go block, both go FS until you get 0% to be crit
Thanks, and what about talismans nowadays?
tough/wounds + 1 or 2 ini talis

Skiantos

Post#63 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:28 am

Tesq wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:
Tesq wrote:
what kind of build ? 2h / s+b?
Both tbh, I'd prefer 2h but I know I'll need to grind kit for that to make it work so I'll probably go SnB while I grind gear

you alredy know about epic quest so, do those for 2h, you can pretty go 2h from the beggingin if you get those 2h with speed proc and avoidance proc, i suggest you as tank to give priority to 2h weapons if you plan to play 2h aswell, because avoidance weapon is unique for now and speed proc one is more def than subjugator..... depending from situation you might still prefer epic quest one.

I know some shields are tempting but only one is not possible to get in other way (think probably ork one), BUt they will for sure be relased in some way or another in future so go for 2h from epic quest.

You can build as you want, it's more difficult tough build it as all around class. Since you are only rr 40 focus on avoidance even if you spec off give priority to that or you gona explode, impervious wind set + 10 rp in in ini do thw work in thiws sw meta more or less.
So like 10 rp parry 10rp dodge/disrupt, 10 rp in ini, then last 10 rp depending on what you have lower due gear (offensive power, chance to be crit, avoidance etc).

for the build assuming you have like 50%-60% parry in 2h, you can slot 2h crit, CS, punt, quickened discrod and dmg will skyrocket and you wont be that much squigy to hit. Take these advices as from someone which is not used to have a rr40

anymore and to totally other builds. cheers.

P.S about talisman slot 7x 20 str will give you 28 dps...not much, you can avoid to use str talisman and still put up decend dmg with quickened discord and keep the better value you recive from armor talismans.
just to comnfront em:

7x20str=28dps
7x124armor= 23% more or less of dmg reduction.

So increasing the right mastery (discord 90% of time ) can be more benefical than spec str, of course if you want increase dmg again and again yes use str talisman, if you want both you can compromize like that. Especially on discord masteryput 1 point give you 3-4 dps more on every skill + the debuff from the aura.

Any Build for exemple have you and I suppose for a 40/40 a mix of BL and Mercenary gear right?