Recent Topics

Ads

Magus RVR WB

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Re: Magus RVR WB

Post#11 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:12 pm

As much as I hate Peter's arrogance and anti-pug crap, he is an authority on the Magus.

I have been on the other side of him and other good rift Magi when I mained a Slayer, he knows what he is talking about.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Gomdor

Post#12 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Firestorm iz da best.
Black Orc 'Gazuaa'

dansari

Post#13 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:49 pm

wachlarz wrote: If enemy attack no point of rift, if enemy run we win no point of rift. So make a lot of dmg that enemy run. Stun sec line to cut heals. Ps U are that Magus that rift Tanks when attack or run away ?
You don't rift at the beginning of a fight. You rift in the middle to disrupt tank lines and to catch out of position dps, heal. You also rift at the end when they're running to catch the same. And even if you get tanks, if you introduce them to the meat grinder and they're even somewhat squishy they'll get killed just like the rest.
<Salt Factory>

wachlarz

Post#14 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm

dansari wrote:
wachlarz wrote: If enemy attack no point of rift, if enemy run we win no point of rift. So make a lot of dmg that enemy run. Stun sec line to cut heals. Ps U are that Magus that rift Tanks when attack or run away ?
You don't rift at the beginning of a fight. You rift in the middle to disrupt tank lines and to catch out of position dps, heal. You also rift at the end when they're running to catch the same. And even if you get tanks, if you introduce them to the meat grinder and they're even somewhat squishy they'll get killed just like the rest.
If u catch dps/heal out of position this dps/heal is dead no poit of rift. When Wb win other chars can slowdown/root/stun runners. Magus role for me is make tons of dmg as fast as he can. Why no point of wh/we or Wl in Wb ? single target dps. Magus have lot of aoe skils and u wana make him pullbot.

Tankbeardz

Post#15 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 am

dansari wrote:
I Rift for giggles.

dansari

Post#16 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am

Tankbeardz wrote:
dansari wrote:
I Rift for giggles.
You get a rift! You get a rift! Everybody gets a riiiift!
<Salt Factory>

Nidwin

Post#17 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:26 am

Tankbeardz on Riftbeardz rifts for giggles, true story
Neutrino rifts so order can see his aviator's googles closely
I rift because I'm just attracked to that stupid icon on my skill bars.

It's always situational but if you have the space on the battlefield and are properly setup you can rift out of the way the incoming tanks and a slayer or two 65+ ft away from the frontline and have them staggered for 5s. This can give your wb a huge advantage at start.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Nidwin

Post#18 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am

Now that I think about it I'll need to check if rift gives immunity to stagger.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#19 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:32 am

it doesn't

Glorian

Post#20 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:57 am

Short video on heavy magnetizing.

Click here to watch on YouTube

In the beginning you see actually a failed try to seperate Tanks and Heals.
At 1:15 it is executed better with seperating the Destro warband into two groups with two magnets on two positions.