Recent Topics

Ads

Magus damage question?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Reesh

Re: Magus damage question?

Post#41 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Spoiler:
Arteker616 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 pm
Reesh wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 am
Spoiler:
Darosh wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:41 am

By showing them that there are BWs that needlessly tunnelvision, don't use their detaunt to counter telegraphed burst and apparently can't be arsed to use LoS to break an active rotation while their own semi-instant one ticks away?
Yet, you've decided to simply be a d*ck.
You wouldn't break a los in that situation, when boc was already otw.
And yeah, order was getting farmed so I didn't care a tiny bit. It's still a fun one to watch when someone pull it off in a short time frame (8 seconds of regular time).
Isnt about being a disck is the fact u served him head by being just plain and simple bad, u not just did not detaunted when was obvious u got the start a rotation coming but the worst, u did not even bother to use cauterize when it would had help u big to get rid of the debuff, but the very best one was the fact u did not even bother to silence him when he was on midle of the rotation and u could have survived since he had no inmunities .
Oh boy you theory crafters.
So, it's better to jump around, cauterize spam (which you can't, with 5s cd, also, it would remove just the weak dot, not the crucial ele debuff or WS), detaunt whoever places a dot on you, hide behind trees and pop flee whenever magus pet throw ball at you?
If you look closely the guy was at more then 100ft, so detaunt/silence doesn't cut it, also, you don't know if he had immunities or not as it isn't shown. I was bombed by the second magus in the back, not the one that I targeted.

Or, just or, put a trust in 4 of healers you have behind and try to push enemy lines to regain control over the sc, do the job that dps should. It's easy to criticise, especially when vid was slowed down to the max and you have the illusion of all the time in the world.

I just cut this clip in order to provide that magus burst can be incredible, same as bw/sorcs and at the same time its not telegraphed or cleansed that easily.
Cleanse 2 BW/Sorc important dots that they do - they're done, cleanse 2 fluff dots of magus that are being cast in order to hide important ones, and he'll still bring you down when not using detaunt, as you pretty much can't break los when BoC is already being casted.
It wasn't done to show that magus is OP or my skillplay was awesome, as I was dicking around solo in sc with some weird build.

Anyway, casters as a whole are in a pretty dark place now.

Ads