Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] Noob questions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel

[Magus] Noob questions

Post#1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:37 am

Hey guys, im coming back from a hiatus (played super casually before) and im just wondering how Magus is playing curently? Im not a power gamer or anything, but I want to start one and I play solo and I want to know if I'm wasting my time playing a class that needs a ton of support if Im usually in PUGs

Ads
Zxul

Re: [Magus] Noob questions

Post#2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Aebel wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:37 am Hey guys, im coming back from a hiatus (played super casually before) and im just wondering how Magus is playing curently? Im not a power gamer or anything, but I want to start one and I play solo and I want to know if I'm wasting my time playing a class that needs a ton of support if Im usually in PUGs
Magus can get close to 900 toughness, has an absorb tactic, and has a nice self heal. So yes, very playable solo and in pags.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Fey

Re: [Magus] Noob questions

Post#3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 pm

If your just coming back your under geared and under leveled. Heavy havoc spec will work better than changing for you. Rift of course in open warband if that's your role. I'm not an expert but I'd say decide if you want indigo fire of change or not. I expect firestorm/ifoc is still cookie cutter for 40/50 and above.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan