Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Advice about set mixing

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Drozen

Re: [Chosen] Advice about set mixing

Post#11 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am

I have a little diffrent veiw on 2h chosen i guess, with that said you can def go with a CS specc and be complitly viable and if that's what your group want and you have the gear for it then shoot. I did Domi 3p + influence reward from chaos (helm with crit) and rest is BL, that gives you a good amount of str due to bonuses and you can just slot talis for the toughness you want to reach and ofc melee crit in rr a good amount.

But personally i pref going full utility specc deftard with 2h in small group, going 1k on both toughness and wounds and i dont bother at all with str since the dmg from chosen is crap and dont gett really that much better any way if you stack on str. so keeping your friendly's safe and "owning" the field with your utility is for me the most enoyable way to play the 2h chosen. without knowing your gear but a mix of Conq/Dom/Anni is prob a good start, hell even ruin is a nice start depending on pieces for 2h.

Bis is thue ; 4 Vanq, 3 Redeye(Boots, shoulder & cloak), 3 gen everlasting jewel, 1 gen undying, 2h Def 39/45 sc weapon.

(For deftard utility specc)
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber

Ads
WARChosen

Post#12 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Drozen wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am bother at all with str since the dmg from chosen is crap and dont gett really that much better any way if you stack on str.
Why you all trying to tell everyone chosen Damage is a crap you even don't try i have done 2 scenarios today to show you that you can deal damage

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Drozen

Post#13 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:37 pm

And that is good dmg for a chosen, but dmg is not the strong part of the chosen and certainly not when you compare it to a BG or BO. that is why I'm stating (And alot of other ppl) that the dmg is subpar. Chosen strong sides are ofc the auras but more so it's utility in the def department and that's why i like to play him as such, I'm not saying you can not go and assist with the dps on a chosen, you can and you should if you want to. the CS option is a way to go if you want and your group want it to. Just saying that if you want a tank for dps purpuses BG's & BO's are better options to do so, nice numbers on your chosen btw.
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber

Sulorie

Post#14 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Why nobody mentions the sc dmg buff in all screenshots? Cut the dmg in half to get a picture.
Dying is no option.

WARChosen

Post#15 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Drozen wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:37 pm And that is good dmg for a chosen, but dmg is not the strong part of the chosen and certainly not when you compare it to a BG or BO. that is why I'm stating (And alot of other ppl) that the dmg is subpar. Chosen strong sides are ofc the auras but more so it's utility in the def department and that's why i like to play him as such, I'm not saying you can not go and assist with the dps on a chosen, you can and you should if you want to. the CS option is a way to go if you want and your group want it to. Just saying that if you want a tank for dps purpuses BG's & BO's are better options to do so, nice numbers on your chosen btw.
Yes i agree witch you chosen damage was to many times nerf and compare this to BO and BG is wrong.
Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 pm Why nobody mentions the sc dmg buff in all screenshots? Cut the dmg in half to get a picture.
Can you show me where you see in all screenshots is this SC buff ??

anarchypark

Post#16 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm

1,2,3,4,6 have SC mechanic buff.
5 has covered buff bar though i assume it's same.
icon is skull with green border.
so yea your real dmg is 50% from screenshot.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Sulorie

Post#17 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 pm

WARChosen wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:09 pm
Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 pm Why nobody mentions the sc dmg buff in all screenshots? Cut the dmg in half to get a picture.
Always nice, when I can explain screenshots to people, who made them. :D

Anarchypark was faster. :)
Dying is no option.

doky

Post#18 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:14 pm

another DPS chosen BUSTED!!!! :D

Ads
WARChosen

Post#19 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Hahaha I have not even noticed that there is such a buff in this scenario for what ???

Sulorie

Post#20 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:20 pm

WARChosen wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Hahaha I have not even noticed that there is such a buff in this scenario for what ???
Punishing the side who tried to defend but failed hard, while the successful attacker or sneaky flanker is rewarded. Or both teams wait for 15min on either side and blame those who died, because they are 2x points behind the enemy team and will lose after 15min. It can be boring or fun. :D
Dying is no option.