Recent Topics

Ads

Magus or Chosen?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Luuca

Re: Magus or Chosen?

Post#21 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 am

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 pm
Luuca wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:02 pm If reality is Salt, there is no hope. Nothing I stated in my post was false. The speculative part is also true as of today. The class will change. Leveling a Chosen now, will only lead to re-learning the class once the Client Control rework is done. I advised the orig poster of this fact. It's one thing to be 40/60 and get a rework - you already have the gear. Its entirely another thing to be 40/38 and get a rework as the "free and easy utility" Chosen enjoy ATM will be reworked into something not as free, not as useful, and definitely not as easy.

I get it, you're a glass half empty kind of guy. You feel that any changes will be "not as free, not as useful, and definitely not as easy." That's cool, you feel the way you feel. I just personally think that in the end the more likely scenario will be "Hey, this is rework is kinda neat and makes the game more fun! - I'm glad we went thru the process". The reason I think that will happen is because it's what has happened with most of the class changes so far.

Sure, the opposing side complains when the guys they fight get buffed, but thus far I really haven't seen anything game breaking that doesn't get adjusted if it's too powerful. All part of the process, embrace the change! :)

Oh, and to the original poster, play the class you like the most!
so.. chosen are getting pounce type ability...\

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#22 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Luuca wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 am so.. chosen are getting pounce type ability...\

Nah, the lore doesn't really support something like that. Some other unique ability, say like a 3 second AoE fear that requires an opponent to pass a willpower check to avoid its effects - the lore would support that and it would also be a game changing ability. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Luuca

Post#23 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 pm
Luuca wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 am so.. chosen are getting pounce type ability...\

Nah, the lore doesn't really support something like that. Some other unique ability, say like a 3 second AoE fear that requires an opponent to pass a willpower check to avoid its effects - the lore would support that and it would also be a game changing ability. :P
#disrupt