Recent Topics

Ads

marauder tips for leveling build?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
gobbohammer123

marauder tips for leveling build?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm

hi im new playing marauder, im used to play healer but decided to change for once xD
where should i spend my rr and masteries for start while leveling, gonna do mostly pvp
once 40/40+ where should i focus? i heard mara bis gear is 3 opressor 3 vanquisher 3 bl, plus 2 genesis, scenario weapon is that correct? whats a good start? ty =)

Ads
MedV

Re: marauder tips for leveling build?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Put your RR points into Deft defender and parry at first. Then when you have more you can add Crit.
For build start with savagery tree getting TB, CC and DS. Then up the brut tree for Guillotine, Growing instability and Mutated agressor.
For gear what you said is pretty good, but youll have to mix whatever you get in bags/can afford up to a certain point.

Obviously WB play for Aoe is different. Take all 3 abilities in the monstro tree and the go up brut for Mutated agressor and GI. Morale drain if you are high enough also.
The King.

gobbohammer123

Post#3 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:04 pm

ty medv

MedV

Post#4 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Np gobbohammer123, message me in game if you have any low lvl Mara questions, always willing to help.
The King.