Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder - BIS

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mikke

Marauder - BIS

Post#1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 pm

What is BIS for solo\PUG Mara these days?

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Re: Marauder - BIS

Post#2 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Your have some options

1) 3 oppressor ( chest boots and belt ) and 3 vanq ( shoulders gloves and helm ) and you have a good mix for Crit/anti criti and wounds.

2) you can 4 vanq ( chest belt shoulders boots ) and 3 sentinel ( ring gloves and helm ) and you got good Crit and good initiative.

If you solo I’d suggest you 4 oppressor for ini proc.
At the moment I’m still running with ring/cloak BL.

Genesis : i use remnant and aspect ( initiative bonus ) bl ring and green/white rvr bags ( don’t recall the name but it gives you ini/str/wounds )

Right now full invader doesn’t worths for Mara.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

mikke

Post#3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:35 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 pm Your have some options

1) 3 oppressor ( chest boots and belt ) and 3 vanq ( shoulders gloves and helm ) and you have a good mix for Crit/anti criti and wounds.

2) you can 4 vanq ( chest belt shoulders boots ) and 3 sentinel ( ring gloves and helm ) and you got good Crit and good initiative.

Genesis : i use remnant and aspect ( initiative bonus ) bl ring and green/white rvr bags ( don’t recall the name but it gives you ini/str/wounds )

Thnks, Decimo. Gonna try to get vanq and sent asap. I plan to sit around 4k armor and 7500 HP (with pots), 900 str (with buff).

MedV

Post#4 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:52 pm

mikke wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Thnks, Decimo. Gonna try to get vanq and sent asap. I plan to sit around 4k armor and 7500 HP (with pots), 900 str (with buff).
You should be able to get to 1050 str pretty easy. Even without using any abilities or buffs.
The King.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Beastlord/conq/dom is also a good mix of set before rr 50.
Dom chest gives you a good stat of ini
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

gobbohammer123

Post#6 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:05 pm

larsulu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm

which pieces should i go for off dominator. bl and conqueror to start of? 3/3/3?? 4/2/3?

Akame

Post#7 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:41 pm

gobbohammer123 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:05 pm
larsulu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:11 pm

which pieces should i go for off dominator. bl and conqueror to start of? 3/3/3?? 4/2/3?
Dominator chest+gloves
Conq boots, belt, shoulder
BL cloak, helm, jewelry & pocket item.
White Lion