Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] WS build question

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wildwindblows

[Marauder] WS build question

Post#1 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi,

I want to use schyting talon tactic instead of piercing bite so should i give stat point to ws for more armor penetration ?

Thanks.

Ads
adamthelc

Re: [Marauder] WS build question

Post#2 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:15 am

Piercing bite seems too good not to use, but I dont play a lot of maurder so maybe I am way off.

BeautfulToad

Post#3 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:20 am

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=31629

The basic maths suggest WS is as good as, if not slightly better, than STR for certain classes and builds. For Marauder, the fact most builds have some armor pen means that they can, in theory, afford to dump into strength.

It looks like it will largely depend who you hit more (having some WS is probably a bit better than maxing strength if your enemies wear a bit of armour, but strength is better if you are pulling and killing chars with light or no armour).

larsulu
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:08 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm Hi,

I want to use schyting talon tactic instead of piercing bite so should i give stat point to ws for more armor penetration ?

Thanks.
Scything talon is a good tactic, yeah you can work on WS stat if you don’t use piercing byte.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

mursaat1337

Post#5 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:13 am

ive been toying around with a riposte build with savagery and using scything talons and dropping piercing bite. it works quite well and i can stack over 50% parry and also have the initiative to have even more less chance to be crit with futile strikes. i can stack up to 750+ WS with vanq proc and still get that 50% armor pen that works with flail! haha

Dalgrimar

Post#6 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:51 pm

You can get 300+ ini buffed aswell WITH the tactic.
Only reason you would not want to use that tactic and slot WS on a **** mara is when your NA and have no clue about the class :D
If you really want that tactic, just replace annother tactic lul.
Whats even wrong with you people xD
Oh well, everyone its own playstyle i guess...
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch