Recent Topics

Ads

Rework sava/brut Mara.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: Rework sava/brut Mara.

Post#11 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:11 pm

No point, anything that have 10 sec cd is alredy usable once x target swap, at max you could increase the. Duratiom to 10 sec for consistency with other stuff in game.

5 sec is excessive you wpuld be able to swap target as a choppa/slayer and that is not your job.

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:11 pm No point, anything that have 10 sec cd is alredy usable once x target swap, at max you could increase the. Duratiom to 10 sec for consistency with other stuff in game.

5 sec is excessive you wpuld be able to swap target as a choppa/slayer and that is not your job.
Tell me the Mara job
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

TenTonHammer

Post#13 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm

larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm
As I said The nerf of TB was kinda agreeable when conqueror was the highest set In the game.
They traded the wound debuff between Mara and BG.

Tb is not the best wound debuff in the game.
Tb doesn’t get piercing armor tactic bonus.
Gut ripper is 10 sec cd and usable only on savagery tree, which is mean you can’t use it always for TB.

I play main Mara, and you wrong about draining swipe tooltip ( is 10 secs cd with only 5 secs durability usable only on savagery tree )
Draining swipe also isn’t a ap drain ability.
About wave of mutilation if you read my tread I said “drastic idea “ .
Feeding of fear is make Mara more weaks to be crit.
You can’t slot anytime impale tactic.
Rly I don’t Understand ppl like you, who doesn’t even blink an eye about choppa pull/ sw melee-wl high burst and mobility but you gonna Drive crazy about bring back old TB for Mara.
So because were up to invader now a 1000+ hp debuff at 13 points is no longer good? Hell my tooltip says it debuffs 152 wounds how is that not good enough?

Does that mean that when we get to sov level gear the debuff will no longer be good again and TB will need to be buffed again?

TB dosnet get PB bonus i know and its compensated for by having high tool tip dmg

and once again mara does not have a damage issue so there is no reason to buff their damage by reducing TBs CD

Just b/c GR has a 10 sec CD dosnt mean you can dismiss it

No DS is stop them from regening HP, its not a drain thats why you need to pair it with an actual ap drain or a cost increaser

and yes i went back and entited my post a bit back, your right its 5 with 10s CD its the ingame tool tip thats wrong and says 10s with 20s CD

Feeding on Fear, you cant seriously act like its bad especially not when you can mitigate the downside with 2~3 lvls of FS and some +initiative gear/ rvr jewels

the 4th tactic slot is where you can slot anything you want from DC, flanking, FoF or yes even deeply impaled and you cant dismiss it especially not when Crimson death and DI stack and set bonuses like 10% more crit in brut stance
Rly I don’t Understand ppl like you, who doesn’t even blink an eye about choppa pull/ sw melee-wl high burst and mobility but you gonna Drive crazy about bring back old TB for Mara.

TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 am It’s a dumb stupid ability, it was stupid on live, it was stupid after torq overbuffed it a it’s stupid even after they nerfed it

Pulls in general are a stupid ability, we have one single target and 1 AoE from mag/engie destro nor the game don’t need a third that’s like a combination of the 2

Remove the ability, give choppa a real WB spec

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:06 pm 2 poorly designed classes like WL or ASW

yes...clearly i feel their ok :?
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#14 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm

larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:52 pm
Arbich wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm What is the high mobility of assault shadow warrior?
I don´t think marauder is balanced, it´s to strong.
I do think that WL and Mara should get their charge nerfed, because their gap closers got buffed (terrible embrace for Mara, Pounce+mini charge for WL)
Sw got pounce and jump back, how can i call it? Lol.
Sw melee bypass more armor, deal more dmg then Mara.
In a few words devs puts all good ability of sw melee in one tree.
Can you tell me why Mara is too strong ?
You keep saying they buff Mara pull, is not a buff is a FIX.
Why a pure str class should have his pull on intelligence stat ? Pls don’t joke.
Shadow warrior don´t have core charge or snare breaker, correct? I didn´t talk about damage.
mara pull is a buff. Was based on int for whole time back on AoR servers (didn´t played the last year on live, but doubt they changed it) and Mara used this ability. So you can´t call it broken. Reason for why it was based on int: Balance.

We at least agree on the WL pounce+mini charge? Or is this **** also a fix?
Mara is very strong, cause of the amount of debuffs it provides + decent damage. But it is imo much harder to master than his mirror class WL (which is a joke).
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

larsulu
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm
larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm
As I said The nerf of TB was kinda agreeable when conqueror was the highest set In the game.
They traded the wound debuff between Mara and BG.

Tb is not the best wound debuff in the game.
Tb doesn’t get piercing armor tactic bonus.
Gut ripper is 10 sec cd and usable only on savagery tree, which is mean you can’t use it always for TB.

I play main Mara, and you wrong about draining swipe tooltip ( is 10 secs cd with only 5 secs durability usable only on savagery tree )
Draining swipe also isn’t a ap drain ability.
About wave of mutilation if you read my tread I said “drastic idea “ .
Feeding of fear is make Mara more weaks to be crit.
You can’t slot anytime impale tactic.
So because were up to invader now a 1000+ hp debuff at 13 points is no longer good? Hell my tooltip says it debuffs 152 wounds how is that not good enough?

Does that mean that when we get to sov level gear the debuff will no longer be good again and TB will need to be buffed again?

TB dosnet get PB bonus i know and its compensated for by having high tool tip dmg

and once again mara does not have a damage issue so there is no reason to buff their damage by reducing TBs CD

Just b/c GR has a 10 sec CD dosnt mean you can dismiss it

No DS is stop them from regening HP, its not a drain thats why you need to pair it with an actual ap drain or a cost increaser

and yes i went back and entited my post a bit back, your right its 5 with 10s CD its the ingame tool tip thats wrong and says 10s with 20s CD

Feeding on Fear, you cant seriously act like its bad especially not when you can mitigate the downside with 2~3 lvls of FS and some +initiative gear/ rvr jewels

the 4th tactic slot is where you can slot anything you want from DC, flanking, FoF or yes even deeply impaled and you cant dismiss it especially not when Crimson death and DI stack and set bonuses like 10% more crit in brut stance

TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 am It’s a dumb stupid ability, it was stupid on live, it was stupid after torq overbuffed it a it’s stupid even after they nerfed it

Pulls in general are a stupid ability, we have one single target and 1 AoE from mag/engie destro nor the game don’t need a third that’s like a combination of the 2

Remove the ability, give choppa a real WB spec

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:06 pm 2 poorly designed classes like WL or ASW

yes...clearly i feel their ok :?
Mate the Mara debuff wounds is 95 value. They didn’t upgrade the ror builder.
I can agree about the CD duration but devs should bring back the old value.
I didn’t complain about Mara dmg issue, I complain about those hard nerf on his debuff.
I played soo much the Mara and I can clearly say draining swipe is a useless ability.
Why are you talking about invader Mara set ? What’s the point ?
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

larsulu
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Arbich wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm
Arbich wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm What is the high mobility of assault shadow warrior?
I don´t think marauder is balanced, it´s to strong.
I do think that WL and Mara should get their charge nerfed, because their gap closers got buffed (terrible embrace for Mara, Pounce+mini charge for WL)
Why a pure str class should have his pull on intelligence stat ? Pls don’t joke.
Shadow warrior don´t have core charge or snare breaker, correct? I didn´t talk about damage.
mara pull is a buff. Was based on int for whole time back on AoR servers (didn´t played the last year on live, but doubt they changed it) and Mara used this ability. So you can´t call it broken. Reason for why it was based on int: Balance.

Mara is very strong, cause of the amount of debuffs it provides + decent damage. But it is imo much harder to master than his mirror class WL (which is a joke).
So because sw doesn’t have charge or snare purge is right allows it to hit 1600 to a geared tank ? No way.
Sw got pounce ( it rly didn’t need it ) and jump back with high burst damage. And as I said before high damage can’t share high mobility in all games.
Again Mara pull on str wasn’t a BUFF.
Why Mara ( PURE str class ) should have his pull on int ?
And why white lion ( also pure str class ) is ok if it has his pull on str ?
Tell me
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Manatikik

Post#17 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:08 am

larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:53 pm

So because sw doesn’t have charge or snare purge is right allows it to hit 1600 to a geared tank ? No way.
Sw got pounce ( it rly didn’t need it ) and jump back with high burst damage. And as I said before high damage can’t share high mobility in all games.
Tell me
Well one is a physical attack the other is a magical beam. Pretty easy to decipher why Mythic went that way even if it doesn’t align with balance needs.

It’s also laughable to want to buff arguably the most complete and balanced class in the game...
<Montague><Capulet>

Likeaboss

Post#18 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:43 am

larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:22 pm
Before judging ppl for whining be sure to have a good knowledge of ror classes, then we can talk.
Really? bringing up a Rework thread on Mara, and gonna tell other people they need to have a good knowledge of RoR classes :lol:
Made my day.

Marauder is the completest class in RoR, with strong single damage with huge debuffs, with an insane AoE spec,
just saying "Monstro proc"

I'd say it is overpowered, BUT some people will remeber, (not me i have no good knowledge, even if i play since 2008)
that Marauder wasnt always like that, he was more a debuffer char for about 2 years...
no crit tactic and not that burst he has today... So Marauder had his downsides, thats fair for me, no need to nerf 8-)

But then you come along and wanna buff it just because you get nothing done with it :lol:
It is like opening a thread about the lack of mobility by White Lion :D
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
normanis

Post#19 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnfdDronlTg&t=302s
khm seems u need learn from this mara how to play.
p.s there was thread in forum where mara said he whant 2k crit on wrecking ballz. have question maby u whant also rend soul and mabe self cleanse + armor enchantment like bw? why not ask more whear heavy armor also,
byt now serious mara is top dps class what suit for any purpose solo , grp . wb. and this is team game if u whant only 1v1 fights why u dont go to apocalypse (its vanilla) and u will get your wounds debuff in 7 points. at moment ror is zerg favorite and clases who suit wb rocking ( mara rock n roll anyway because he is most/best class out there) vs wl or asw who is single target and than minor aoe . wl cant fit what slayer can do and asw cant do what bw/engi can doo.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

larsulu
Suspended

Post#20 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:52 am

Manatikik wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:08 am
larsulu wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Tell me
Well one is a physical attack the other is a magical beam. Pretty easy to decipher why Mythic went that way even if it doesn’t align with balance needs.

It’s also laughable to want to buff arguably the most complete and balanced class in the game...
Leave for one moment mythic mistakes.
Wl and Mara are pretty mirror classes ok?
Both of em have pull, both of em are pure str dps. Why WL is ok if his pull is on str ( rightly ) and Mara not ?
Once again I didn’t ask buff, I just wanna a real debuff instead of useless/weak draining swipe and the old TB.
Isn’t laughable more guardian spec / sh melee with 3 rotation random button with no any tactic ?
Isn’t laughable more SW melee which deal 1600 dmg to a geared tank, bypass all armor , always have 15 % buff damage?
Isn’t more laughable the choppa pull ?
And all of you goes crazy about TB and draining swipe ?
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok