Recent Topics

Ads

Rework sava/brut Mara.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: Rework sava/brut Mara.

Post#71 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Why are you playing brut/sav in zerg RvR anyway? Monstrousity is perfectly tailored towards that, so it sounds like a L2P issue (yet again).

Savage/Brut may need some adjustments, not disagreeing, but the class itself is still the best MDPS in both 6-man and WB play.

ps. 35, 500 days played = 97 years

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#72 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:58 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:39 pm Why are you playing brut/sav in zerg RvR anyway? Monstrousity is perfectly tailored towards that, so it sounds like a L2P issue (yet again).

Savage/Brut may need some adjustments, not disagreeing, but the class itself is still the best MDPS in both 6-man and WB play.

ps. 35, 500 days played = 97 years
Lol, Peter bro im completly agreed with you :)) my english just crappy.
And im a shitty 97 yers old mara bro:)) check the armory:))

larsulu
Suspended

Post#73 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:02 pm I play 35500 days on my mara Idajciekrwi , so i can tell one thing - RoR going on way which make Monstrosity is a one and only viable way for playing as Mara. No matter wb slave or solo hunter -Monstro, Monstro & Monstro -y can ask Knockknock - best mara i know.
Rest type of Maras are just premade pets, where your build means nothing , because you are carrying by zelots , chosens.
Now mara is just flat, boring, one type character, boring and one sided.
Give me back resolute defence and cleansing wind like mara should be and i show y how wild rides i can do on back of any order wb or premades.
Do do something with brut /sav cos in this zerg fight really making stance dance usless and far too slow.
Agree with resolute defense return.
Btw every situations requires a proper build/spec, monstro fits well in large scale fights while sava/brut is perfect for 6 man/small scale fights.
Knockknock is a good Mara indeed but his build is useless in 6v6 but very good for solo/wb fights.
There’s no a “best build”, is all depends what you wanna do.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Dajciekrwi

Post#74 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 am

Decimo, you right,im running always with fast squigs.
But to be honest nowadays you simply cant find a many proper 6-mans on destro side. In past was Gankbus, Angels of Retribution, now if you see a 6ppl its mostly Orders bored from one side game. So the true taste of Mara, this flexibility of build now is lost.
That the reason to bring back resolute defense, cleansing winds or last stand. To learn ppl that number dont wins and dont give the safeness.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#75 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:53 am

Dajciekrwi wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 am Decimo, you right,im running always with fast squigs.
But to be honest nowadays you simply cant find a many proper 6-mans on destro side. In past was Gankbus, Angels of Retribution, now if you see a 6ppl its mostly Orders bored from one side game. So the true taste of Mara, this flexibility of build now is lost.
That the reason to bring back resolute defense, cleansing winds or last stand. To learn ppl that number dont wins and dont give the safeness.
Mara is fine, I guess devs will adjust a bit the savagery/brut build
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok