Recent Topics

Ads

REQUEST: (Zealot) August 2019 general RvR Healing build. Add other builds if you have them.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
AxelF

Re: REQUEST: (Zealot) August 2019 general RvR Healing build. Add other builds if you have them.

Post#11 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:59 pm
AxelF wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 am RoR.builders - Zealot

pure heal spec, if you want u may take the first moral to decrease armor(I think it is useful only premade group which works on assist, not pug). perhaps it will be useful with a frequency of once every 15 seconds to spam 2-3 times in a row the dust, even if the whole group has full hp, just to activate tactics (bless and grip). It is very good tactics, bless is increase +25% all enter heal on target, grip gives some absorb (600) every 3 -10 sec. +160 WP tactic can be changed on regen AP if u need it.
No sensible build leaves out AP ritual.
forgot about it), useful thing but not always.
Well, something always sacrifices itself especially at a low level. it all depends on the situation, I already wrote about this that there is no universal build, much depends on the style of the game, pug / premade, more aoe / solo targeting, etc. ritual is only useful if you play as part of an organized group or wb. playing solo to you, it personally does not make up for anything, since it works from damage, and in a warband pug, usually half of the group is completely absent, and half runs outside the radius of this ritual.
It now mirrors the RP ritual and procs from ability activation not damage. You're right, something must be sacrificed but RP and Zealot mastery trees are so bad that here's really only two healing builds - AP ritual, Tzeentchs Grip and then one of either Aethyric Shock or Tzeentchs Refreshment.

Once you gain an extra point if you want the extra 15% crit on flash heal tactic that's an option, but to be honest you're better off running Blessing of Chaos, Warping the Spirit, Tzeentchs Grip and Tzeentchs Refreshment if you have it.

Ads
Alfa1986

Re: REQUEST: (Zealot) August 2019 general RvR Healing build. Add other builds if you have them.

Post#12 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:38 pm

AxelF wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:43 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:59 pm
AxelF wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm

No sensible build leaves out AP ritual.
forgot about it), useful thing but not always.
Well, something always sacrifices itself especially at a low level. it all depends on the situation, I already wrote about this that there is no universal build, much depends on the style of the game, pug / premade, more aoe / solo targeting, etc. ritual is only useful if you play as part of an organized group or wb. playing solo to you, it personally does not make up for anything, since it works from damage, and in a warband pug, usually half of the group is completely absent, and half runs outside the radius of this ritual.
It now mirrors the RP ritual and procs from ability activation not damage.
are you sure about that? I look at the description and it is wrote "20% chance to regen 50 AP every attack." in this case, yes, i agree it must have then.

RoR.builders - Zealot

This one. it isnt changed more just to add ritual. but it is available using only with 60 rr anyway
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Alfa1986

Post#13 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:44 pm

AxelF wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:43 pm

It now mirrors the RP ritual and procs from ability activation not damage.
Could devs say anything about this? And if so, maybe you could change the description. ty
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Panodil

Post#14 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Organized warband build rr70+ https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5716,5705
Never know when you need that punt ;)

PvE build https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5705,5735
Can change to anti aggro tactic instead of ap if you have aggro issue in group
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Toggle

Post#15 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Panodil wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm Organized warband build rr70+ https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5716,5705
Never know when you need that punt ;)

PvE build https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5705,5735
Can change to anti aggro tactic instead of ap if you have aggro issue in group
I like the looks of that build, but I use my stagger two or three times a night when I play. It’s a lifesaver when I’m trying to catch up to the WB and some WH/WL pops on me. I can stagger and then mount up and be gone. I’d have quite a few more deaths if I didn’t run it.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]