Recent Topics

Ads

Best SnB Chosen Build?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
iagdtod

Re: Best SnB Chosen Build?

Post#11 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:29 am

If you want the ap aura you can go as a 40/40 RoR.builders - Chosen I think you need the knockdown and ae stagger as a basic, then it's a choice of the ap aura or going up the other trees. I don't think going for any kind of damage is worth it, you're there to survive and help others to survive and chosen damage is not worth worrying about. However, you can respec mastery for free so try the different builds. [Edited to add] And made a mistake as I missed out mixed defences tactic, I'd say it's essential so it's a choice to lose ap aura, kd or ae stagger until you get to rr50.

Siphoned energy is fun due to the speed boost and does a little healing, I'd say not really worth it. You'd have to compare it to the other tactic you'd lose. So you run flawed armor as better than SE (esp at lower renown levels), mixed defences is essential. From there destined for victory for the morale boost probably better, rugged for toughness (this has been up and down whether tough is worth it, there was a bug with tough and dots but that's fixed, even so you could test it out and see if you miss it), smaller scale hastened dismissal is essential. But you could play around with it.
Deleuze Chosen

Ads
Hakker

Re: Best SnB Chosen Build?

Post#12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:34 am

I dont know what do you think of this…

RoR.builders - Chosen

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;4;2;0;5;0

With max damage reduction (renown and opresssion) and sprout carapace, you can reach 75% damage reduction more time than immaculate defense alone. I dont know if you can be tankier with this build… What do you think?