Recent Topics

Ads

(Marauder) MDPS reflect build question. Best riposte class?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Smellybelly

Re: (Marauder) MDPS reflect build question. Best riposte class?

Post#11 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 am

geezereur wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:13 pm
Smellybelly wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:04 am Well this guy played a defensive mara and a reflect knight, however knight was since somewhat nerfed and gear has progressed a lot since then so i dont know how well it works now. Mara : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnfdDronlTg
And knight : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTRLxl-NDoc

For my own part i have played chosen and knight (and mara) and i think knight has a lot more tricks up his sleeve for group buffs while chosen is braindead but a bit stronger by himself. I did quite a lot of solo roaming on my chosen (swaggaton) but it was back when conq set was endgame.
Knights reflect build was nerfed some time ago dont know how good it is atm.
yeah i know, the on your guard aura isnt what it used to be

Ads
Wiede

Post#12 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Tried it, doesnt work.

Mara is not tanky enough (like a tank with block) and his reflect damage is to low for his kinda medium tankiness.

Sorry :mrgreen:

WE works cause of riposte/kisses, high armorpen.
Tanks work cause of high tankiness.
Slayer works cause of WS-stacking, Rampage (so no need to max-str) and 50% extra-damage.

Mara cant compete with that.

aylictal

Post#13 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:58 am

witch hunter is very good with riposte build too having repel blasphemy. i run it on occasions when im fed up with get to the choppa spam (which annihilates them very fast with repel blasphemy) :)

Wiede

Post#14 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:04 am

aylictal wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:58 am witch hunter is very good with riposte build too having repel blasphemy. i run it on occasions when im fed up with get to the choppa spam (which annihilates them very fast with repel blasphemy) :)
yeah with new moral boost its pretty good... 12sec parry + riposte work fine.