[Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Boldash
Posts: 7

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#11 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Schett wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:43 am
* Convulsive Slashing is your highest dps ability, but you want to time it between your auto attack cd. So you do Slashing right when you auto attack and then you will get brute proc + auto attack right after slashing is done, so it's a good burst. So you want to use Bloodlord weapon in main hand for slow attack speed. This is one of the hardest things to do to stay effective. So practise it and get a swingtimer addon and you will see a dmg increase.
Is there a swingtimer addon ? couldn't find anything close to it on the repository or searching forums.

Ads
User avatar
Pandastyle
Posts: 48

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#12 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:50 am

Boldash wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:25 pm
Is there a swingtimer addon ? couldn't find anything close to it on the repository or searching forums.
yes there is:
Schett wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Here is the swing timer addon viewtopic.php?f=66&t=22852
79 Mara
66 KotBS

Boldash
Posts: 7

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#13 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:33 am

Spoiler:
Pandastyle wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:50 am
Boldash wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:25 pm
Is there a swingtimer addon ? couldn't find anything close to it on the repository or searching forums.
yes there is:
Schett wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Here is the swing timer addon viewtopic.php?f=66&t=22852
Thanks !!

Fellcas
Posts: 3

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#14 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Does abilities proc mutation ?

Foofmonger
Posts: 436

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#15 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Fellcas wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm
Does abilities proc mutation ?
Yes

Hivash
Posts: 5

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#16 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 pm

When is the time to play a singletarget specc in a Zerggame ? Everytime i try it i feel useless i spec to brute/monstro becasue without any other cc the class is not usefull at all and after 2 minutes on rvr i say **** why did i skill on single target again ? Monstor/brute is atm the only way to go. Maybe u can go Brute/monstro if u want to roam in a 6 person group or less but when it starts to go zerging the singletarget trees are just weak.

Foofmonger
Posts: 436

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#17 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Hivash wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 pm
When is the time to play a singletarget specc in a Zerggame ? Everytime i try it i feel useless i spec to brute/monstro becasue without any other cc the class is not usefull at all and after 2 minutes on rvr i say **** why did i skill on single target again ? Monstor/brute is atm the only way to go. Maybe u can go Brute/monstro if u want to roam in a 6 person group or less but when it starts to go zerging the singletarget trees are just weak.
Generally speaking, you don't spec the single target spec in zerg fights.

Why would you? Because you have an organized 6 man/assist train and you want to try and single target assist targets down. If you aren't running a dedicated assist train then yea, it's not going to be very useful.

That being said, there's almost never no reason to be stance dancing between 2 stances in almost any spec. Even when AoE spec, you still want to use your single target abilities in some situations.

Hivash
Posts: 5

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#18 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:19 am

Yes even in AOE Spec i use Flail because it hits like a truck since its one of the monstor skills where we have spend the most of our skillpoints in.

Ads
Hivash
Posts: 5

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#19 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 am

Yes even in AOE Spec i use Flail because it hits like a truck since its one of the monstor skills where we have spend the most of our skillpoints in.

Fokus
Posts: 2

Re: [Mara] Looking for Mara tips

Post#20 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 am

When a nerf Terrible Embrace or fix?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests