Recent Topics

Ads

Mara..at witch point do I stop being a free kill?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wildwindblows

Re: Mara..at witch point do I stop being a free kill?

Post#61 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:12 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 pm
amagawd wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:53 pm I'm almost 82 atm. All the time since I joined this server it seemed to me mara is weak. But I always blamed it on the gear - man I don't have enough armor/wounds/strenght/resists/etc to face any1.
I don't have time to use 2 debuffs, because other classes spam 3 spells on nerfedbuttons and win. I still get 1 shot in 4 seconds from WL and now SW - with 2 sov pieces and rest full invader. Why I never melt some1 in 4 seconds? How is it possible to get melted in 4 seconds? I mean even if the opponent has full sov, or even BIS ever, I'm geared with before the last set for endgame, and still feel like a paper tiger.
Whats your chance to be crit?
I have %60 crit chance when i use liniments. Damage really sucks. Focus on other dps classes.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#62 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:55 am

wildwindblows wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:12 am
amagawd wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:53 pm I'm almost 82 atm. All the time since I joined this server it seemed to me mara is weak. But I always blamed it on the gear - man I don't have enough armor/wounds/strenght/resists/etc to face any1.
I don't have time to use 2 debuffs, because other classes spam 3 spells on nerfedbuttons and win. I still get 1 shot in 4 seconds from WL and now SW - with 2 sov pieces and rest full invader. Why I never melt some1 in 4 seconds? How is it possible to get melted in 4 seconds? I mean even if the opponent has full sov, or even BIS ever, I'm geared with before the last set for endgame, and still feel like a paper tiger.
I have %60 crit chance when i use liniments. Damage really sucks. Focus on other dps classes.
Chance to be crit =/= chance to hit others.

wildwindblows

Post#63 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:22 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:55 am
wildwindblows wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:12 am

Chance to be crit =/= chance to hit others.
Indeed. However I tried almost all builds. Some classes are just unlucky and don't worth to invest time.

amagawd

Post#64 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:53 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 pm Whats your chance to be crit?
Highest minus chance to get crit I could find. 9k hp.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

Pandastyle

Post#65 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:23 pm

I dont know man xD
just ended a scenario where I was two shotted by SW and I got the initiative (I began the fight on my conditions)...looked into combat log and got crit for 1,8k from the anytimer and crit for 1,4k from Broadhead arrow...a DOT...on a medium armor target...lol never saw my rend crit on any target for 1,4k not even squishies...highest crit I get is with guiliotine but barely over 1,5k
I dont want to be ungrateful for the buffs we already received and the SW really deserved the buff...but I think we still deserve some love...out of this strange 4-way mirror Mara is imo by far the worst
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Valarion

Post#66 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Complete with Russian dance music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6LiXvQhbvo
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

raistomen

Post#67 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:50 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:37 pm
Pandastyle wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:22 pm Uhh what? can you elaborate? How do you know that? I dont want more nerfs Dx
Trash talk, some people you'll learn to ignore. There's no mara nerfs coming.
I respect a GM that goes into the trenches. Know that most of the time people come to the forums to vent their frustration so it may seem biased towards the negative, when in reality most are appreciative of the work you and your team does, and they don't expect perfection in an alpha.

Also on a completely unrelated note, my butthole is raw from WL =( , what do?