Recent Topics

Ads

(Chosen) tactic discordant winds

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Thunderbragi

(Chosen) tactic discordant winds

Post#1 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:39 am

Hi there, ive got a question about the discordant wind tactic, convert this tactic the meele crit to magical crit when you fight with? So the mainreason is, if not, i use just the str.stone talis from bb/be and only st in all pots, liniments. I run with meele crit and liniments for now and got 17% crit with snb.

Ads
Detangler

Re: (Chosen) tactic discordant winds

Post#2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:52 pm

You can ignore all gear that has weaponskill in it and still do real damage toward tanks - thats the real benefit of the tactic. Not sure what you're asking about magical crit. Yes melee crit still works just fine.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Thunderbragi

Post#3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:58 pm

Yes i know, weaponskill is usless for that tactic, my question is that when your attacks (normal physical) are all in magical convert, count that too with meele crit to magical crit then?

Rydiak

Post#4 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:00 pm

Magic crit is for casted damage spells based off of Intelligence. You don't need it.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

tgoodspe

Post#5 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:46 am

Well this tactic is gone now so that's a bummer...