Recent Topics

Ads

Zealot Scenario Weapons are Weird... help!

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Oglaf
Suspended

Zealot Scenario Weapons are Weird... help!

Post#1 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm

Basically the healing version (with Healing Crit and Willpower) does not come with AP/Sec but the offensive version (with Magic Crit and Intelligence) does.

Isn't AP/Sec the "thing" with Scenario weapons?

Anyway, I should pick the offensive version regardless right? Because the offensive stats are turned into healing ones AND I get to keep the AP/Sec?

Ads
Fey

Re: Zealot Scenario Weapons are Weird... help!

Post#2 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Yes stats from gear will switch when using Harbinger. If the dps one looks better to you then by all means use it.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Fey

Post#3 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 pm

I ran 3-piece dom as a healer for awhile, check out the dps sets while you're leveling up.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Toggle

Post#4 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Oglaf wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm Basically the healing version (with Healing Crit and Willpower) does not come with AP/Sec but the offensive version (with Magic Crit and Intelligence) does.

Anyway, I should pick the offensive version regardless right? Because the offensive stats are turned into healing ones AND I get to keep the AP/Sec?
Honestly, I don’t feel like zealot really needs AP/sec given the synergy between resto burst and ritual of lunacy. A lack of AP has never been an issue for me, personally.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

BelligerentBob

Post#5 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Toggle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:05 pm
Oglaf wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm Basically the healing version (with Healing Crit and Willpower) does not come with AP/Sec but the offensive version (with Magic Crit and Intelligence) does.

Honestly, I don’t feel like zealot really needs AP/sec given the synergy between resto burst and ritual of lunacy. A lack of AP has never been an issue for me, personally.
I'm rocking full Vanq still to drop Restorative Burst. Slowly chipping away at Ranked for Triumphant which is BIS for how I heal.

With AP pots being on such a short cooldown, and our bnb heal being 15 AP, no reason to run RB IMO.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]