Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder mobility

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mergrim

Re: Marauder mobility

Post#81 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:45 pm

Idk how squigs are speced, many deads so they prop melle without armor talis(180armor talis is 360 for squig/sw so you need add only few and you have armor like tank)
Anyway both team are premede...
This was not my city screenshot, just random one. Mine is worse for choppa:D
This is screen before champion stage3, so no champ dmg.

Ads
normanis

Post#82 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:14 pm

very great video to show how much op is mara, and they cry they need buff. pizdets
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Mergrim

Post#83 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:52 pm

wachlarz wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:12 am
Mergrim wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:19 am
Moonbiter wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm I've 77 mara and 78 choppa. All full invader.
Got the comparison on a dummy chosen.

I'm not a pro, so I've
Mara Sav+Brut is the best result of 17.3 sec.
Choppa solo build full armorpen max WS got 19.5 sec.

But in orvr duels choppa is much much much more defensive due its maxed parry and health regen.

It's my exp only. Fyi.

So, I think mara has a lack of defensive and normal offensive capabilities. Mara is goo vs. choppa
This is most funny post so far:D i give you a free tip, use monstro and your survi will be 10xchoppa:D
Problem with low parry on mara is overpowered tactic like 50% ignore, so they dont need ws.
if U have 51% armor pene from ws this tac dont give U nothing. If U got 45% armor pene this tac give U 5%. So > better gear U have this tac is worse and worse.
Especially for you i made low lvl mara to test it...all you write is a lie.
First 5hit with tactic and 21.7% armor penetration next 5 hit 23.7% armor penetration, im add just Gunbad jewlary thats add 28ws and 12ini.
50% armor penetration from this tactic is like 700ws..before you write something test it first.

Pandastyle

Post#84 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:43 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:14 pm very great video to show how much op is mara, and they cry they need buff. pizdets
I am just gonna quote myself here...not even worth writing something new
Pandastyle wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:23 am
https://youtu.be/bJ_sCyesN_U

By the original poster of this topic , maybe exaggerating with regular crits 1.5k+ some over 2k, sure it's his best fights but try play any other mdps and tell me you can gets those kinds of numbers and those kinds of crits regularly in a row. It's not possible on any except Mara
very nice video, thank you. What I can say about this video is that it in my opinion requires a very high skill level. You can get these numbers when you fully debuff your target and stance dance a lot and only on the squishiest of targets. I'd say only a handful of mara on the server have the quality to pull something like that frequently (myself not included, I still have to git gud). And also what another user posted before, the video is made of clips. Who knows how many times he got fricked between these fights. However I agree, the numbers are impressive, but I will repeat myself, this is absolutely not the norm (imo) and you will always have people outside the norm for all classes which is why I think this video should not be taken as the norm.
(On another note, I think he is using a addon which adds up the autoattack hits? because 1.4k autoattack hits as dual wielder seems to much, however with Brut procc I get 700+700 crits but they are not add up)
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Pandastyle

Post#85 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:52 pm
wachlarz wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:12 am
Mergrim wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:19 am

This is most funny post so far:D i give you a free tip, use monstro and your survi will be 10xchoppa:D
Problem with low parry on mara is overpowered tactic like 50% ignore, so they dont need ws.
if U have 51% armor pene from ws this tac dont give U nothing. If U got 45% armor pene this tac give U 5%. So > better gear U have this tac is worse and worse.
Especially for you i made low lvl mara to test it...all you write is a lie.
First 5hit with tactic and 21.7% armor penetration next 5 hit 23.7% armor penetration, im add just Gunbad jewlary thats add 28ws and 12ini.
50% armor penetration from this tactic is like 700ws..before you write something test it first.
it's late here so maybe I dont see it...but what are you trying to show with the picture? the first couple hits 144dmg are mitigated. Then you slot the gunbad and then 141dmg is mitigated. Where is the dmg from when you slotted the 50% tactic? Shouldnt the mitigation be halved then?

//edit: Ok I cant read. As I said its late here. So you slotted the tactic from the beginning. Wouldnt it be more informative showing the mitigation from when you slotted vs when you didnt slot the tactic?
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Mergrim

Post#86 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:47 pm
it's late here so maybe I dont see it...but what are you trying to show with the picture? the first couple hits 144dmg are mitigated. Then you slot the gunbad and then 141dmg is mitigated. Where is the dmg from when you slotted the 50% tactic? Shouldnt the mitigation be halved then?

//edit: Ok I cant read. As I said its late here. So you slotted the tactic from the beginning. Wouldnt it be more informative showing the mitigation from when you slotted vs when you didnt slot the tactic?
Meh really you need to extra explain? Both dmg done on training construct was with ignore tactic sloted. wachlarz wrote that the tactic only completes ignoring up to 50% so extra 28ws should never give me extra dmg.
Was testing it today and my devastator mara with 0 extra ws have 61.5% armor penetration, so with better gear you easy have armor penetration cap.

Atleast one tactic should be removed or rebalanced, Feeding of Fear or Piercing Bite.
You can run now with 65% crit str capped without brute force, armor penetration capped and still 1 free slot for jagged edge/ap regen/flainking or another great tactic thats make your deataunt work for 15sec...
Additionally you don't need to be a good gamer to be a good marauder. It's like most easy mode class in game and its really broken, the only reason people defend it is a lot ppl playing mara now(or also maybe ppl that dont know how to play mara, i see many sovereign mara that use ws/ini tactic from savagery tree....)

Pandastyle

Post#87 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:13 pm

yes I needed the extra explain. Thanks for that.
Also pls be less condescending, no need for that
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

hammerhead

Post#88 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:32 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:03 pm Atleast one tactic should be removed or rebalanced, Feeding of Fear or Piercing Bite.
You can run now with 65% crit str capped without brute force, armor penetration capped and still 1 free slot for jagged edge/ap regen/flainking or another great tactic thats make your deataunt work for 15sec...
If we count in ST build DC/FOF/PB, why not Growing Instability ? Or is it already on and the Mara is so cool that you can neglect the heal debuff?
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
Mergrim

Post#89 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:45 pm

hammerhead wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:32 pm
Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:03 pm Atleast one tactic should be removed or rebalanced, Feeding of Fear or Piercing Bite.
If we count in ST build DC/FOF/PB, why not Growing Instability ? Or is it already on and the Mara is so cool that you can neglect the heal debuff?
It depends on the person, I think it's better to use flanking or detaunt tactic if you single target.

Mergrim

Post#90 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:45 pm
hammerhead wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:32 pm
It depends on the person, I think it's better to use flanking or detaunt tactic if you single target. DC is tactic i'm not use, 3 tactic is must have on every mara spec FOF/PB/GI, don't think 25% extra heal debuff worth a tactic slot...