Recent Topics

Ads

Winds of insanity warband

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
footpatrol2

Winds of insanity warband

Post#1 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:27 am

Has anyone tried taking a winds of insanity warband? I am thinking 4 zealots with winds and two tanks per group. Its a support warband but... Its actually pretty powerful and likely crazy annoying. It has a ton of tricks. So you cycle winds with 4 zealots and you have the tanks hold the line over them and swap guard as needed. Space your 4 groups of zealots so your line of winds is like a front. That line can cover 120 ft indefinately.

Have most of the zealots slot the ae armor debuff tactic. Also pick up the dark rites m4 which is actually really good. This warband has a nasty m4 drop or a decent m3 drop as well.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Winds of insanity warband

Post#2 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:12 am

I created a guild event with VII about 1-2 years ago. The theme was "Seal-team" drinking each time we wiped. I think we ended up with 6+ zealots and a Winds of insanity chain, running into tents and other narrow funnel chokes, but not to kill anyone trying to break into us, but instead just see how long we cold hold and defend the doorway with pulsing punts only.

alot of laughts and drinks :D
I dont think i got any footage from the event, but here is the clip that started the idea
https://www.twitch.tv/bomblingtv/clip/D ... &sort=time
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO