Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Reflect build available?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Stahn123
Banned

Re: [CHOSEN] Reflect build available?

Post#11 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 pm

space44 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:16 pm You need to be a bit more specific in what you are looking for kahun. Are you looking to farm PvE mobs or are you looking for an AoE PvP build? 2H or SnB? Once we know what you are looking to do we can provide more concrete advice.
think we already lost a future chosen viewtopic.php?f=75&t=44817 lol
What?! You mean they'd rather play easy mode Order than actually have to use some form of thought as a Destro?! No. Way. I refuse to believe it. I just can't accept it. There is no possible way ANYONE would do that. Nope. Never. It's preposterous to presume it!

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:38 pm

all reflect builds are dead a long time ago, all that has been for the last 3 years is a miserable parody, the real reflex build was nerfed after my video, I hope that someday they return it, it was a better time ...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

ashton007

Post#13 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 pm

You get backlash which a knight doesn’t get, chosen is more reflective IMO.

space44

Post#14 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:10 pm

ashton007 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 pm You get backlash which a knight doesn’t get, chosen is more reflective IMO.
nah backlash is for memes for players not paying attention and killing themselves in 1v1s. knights thorn is better since you can apply it to the whole party while being activated as an aura while chosen real thorns (bane shield) is only a self buff that requires a tactic that only makes it apply to all party members only keeping the same damage for only 17 seconds.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.