Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Meta Build for Chosen.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wuhh

Re: Ranked Meta Build for Chosen.

Post#11 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 am

not taking mixed defences (triggered by block) with oppressing blows (used with 2h ... and i can only guess this is meant ot be 2h build since rending blade is also taken. maybe try and get corruptive tactic in there ?

Ads
Powell

Post#12 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:20 am

Wuhh wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 am not taking mixed defences (triggered by block) with oppressing blows (used with 2h ... and i can only guess this is meant ot be 2h build since rending blade is also taken. maybe try and get corruptive tactic in there ?
Oh i think that is a website mistake, the mixed defenses tactic and corruptive power are in the incorrect places on the website career builder. In the actual game they are switched, (Corruptive power is lower in the tree and Mixed defenses is above the knockdown)

nonfactor

Post#13 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:24 am

Collision wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:52 am RoR.builders - Chosen

You can change Quake for another thing but stagger the 2 healers in the same time is gold.
if youre a chosen and u dont run corruptive power ure an mmr assassin please avoid rankeds
Wuhh wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 am not taking mixed defences (triggered by block) with oppressing blows (used with 2h ... and i can only guess this is meant ot be 2h build since rending blade is also taken. maybe try and get corruptive tactic in there ?
corruptive tactic is in there instead of mixed defences, career trainer is simply not up to date

Collision

Post#14 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:37 am

nonfactor wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:24 am

You can change Quake for another thing but stagger the 2 healers in the same time is gold.
if youre a chosen and u dont run corruptive power ure an mmr assassin please avoid rankeds
Corruptive power in ranked ?! You need to crit, must be in melee (taking less care of the guard), and everytime you take a bump or a control, no more buff because of the 5s duration (when your teamate need the most defensiv help).

If you take high crit score, you are just like all SM glass canon who die before their guard. I think a good buff/debuff resist is far better for your team.

Alubert

Post#15 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Collision wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:37 am
nonfactor wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:24 am

Corruptive power in ranked ?! You need to crit, must be in melee (taking less care of the guard), and everytime you take a bump or a control, no more buff because of the 5s duration (when your teamate need the most defensiv help).

If you take high crit score, you are just like all SM glass canon who die before their guard. I think a good buff/debuff resist is far better for your team.
Chosen in any spec without corruprive power tactics makes no sense. By taking this tactic you don't lose anything, because you still have to buy from the middle path KD. A 9% crit costs 30 renown points. All you have to do is crit your opponent. I don't see why I shouldn't use it. It's like KTB not using 10% CDTC debuff and 15% more heal tact. I use this tactic even in snb spec. Its second the best chosen tact after super punt.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

nonfactor

Post#16 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Collision wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:37 am Corruptive power in ranked ?! You need to crit, must be in melee (taking less care of the guard), and everytime you take a bump or a control, no more buff because of the 5s duration (when your teamate need the most defensiv help).

u use rending blade (undefendable aoe) to proc it
Alubert wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Chosen in any spec without corruprive power tactics makes no sense. By taking this tactic you don't lose anything, because you still have to buy from the middle path KD. A 9% crit costs 30 renown points. All you have to do is crit your opponent. I don't see why I shouldn't use it. It's like KTB not using 10% CDTC debuff and 15% more heal tact. I use this tactic even in snb spec. Its second the best chosen tact after super punt.
this guy knows his ****, not using corruptive power is like not using 15% more healing on kotbs

oaliaen

Post#17 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:54 pm

CP in ranked is waste of slot.. To get more crit, chosen will be squishie as ****, also majority of players use FS making harder to crit and all that for 5 seconds whit -10% ctbc .. no way.

Use this:

RoR.builders - Chosen

FO if you have 75% armor minimum and good parry , other wise you use Quickened Discord maybe...

nonfactor

Post#18 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:54 pm CP in ranked is waste of slot.. To get more crit, chosen will be squishie as ****, also majority of players use FS making harder to crit and all that for 5 seconds whit -10% ctbc .. no way.

Use this:

RoR.builders - Chosen

FO if you have 75% armor minimum and good parry , other wise you use Quickened Discord maybe...
FO? Jesus Christ people... you say that chosen will be "squishie" if you get more crit but you choose to slot FO? I am speechless.

Ads
Runiz

Post#19 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:22 pm

Surprise surprise, people are talking about **** they dont know about again.
Sporrk

Order: SL/IB/Engi
Destro: Chop/Mara/Chos/BO

Detangler

Post#20 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:01 pm

I dont really do ranked much, but of the 3 trees, the discord tree is probably the least needed.

-Nerfed 3 second quake is almost useless now
-The permanent 25% heal debuff could only be moderately useful for when your other teammates' 50% heal debuff is cleansed
-Discordant Instability (Resist buff/debuff) aura is really not needed in most aspects in ranked. Chosen damage without resist debuff is still not gonna be superb compared to your DPS classes. Are people truly worried about all the BWs and Engies terrorizing your ranked games? There are other options for resist buffs on your team if really needed and MM is kind to you.

This really leaves the other two trees to spec up in. Might as well get the -10% crit chance for your team and hope for the occasional crit. You'll get at least 15% crit chance from the tactic. Might as well drop some of the points used in Deft Defender for more crit chance.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable